Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-07-2008, 02:25 AM   #71

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is that the 3 Amigos or the 3 Borrachos???

Looking at that hat I wonder. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The gentleman shown in the picture is not one of the Amigos, however the one shown on the bike with the somewhat colorful attire is a genuine Amigos. I believe the man with the shiney head dress is a friend or kin to Bob G.

Peter
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-07-2008, 02:58 AM   #72

Peter, Amigo number 3 checking in. Let me explain my absence. As you may or may not know, my DW has a physiological problem with anything that slivers. She was heavily medicated to get through the Key West adventure. But the giant lizard episode coupled with just the thought of iguanas at Key West caused her to go ape. Since I'm retired and on a fixed income I attempted to treat her ailment myself. Shock therapy failed because when I turned up the juice to required levels the park breaker blew plus the jumper cables left some pretty nasty marks on her arms.. Next I tried shopping therapy. Yesterday we spent a wonderful day at various shopping centers between Fort Myers and Naples. It started out slowly but after the first shoe purchase she began to make progress. After a handbag acquisition I thought she was cured. But on the way back to the car she saw a coiled up garden hose (she saw snake) and all was lost. She now is a resident at a Betty Ford type facility in Bonita Springs that specializes in reptile induced physiological problems. When she can have visitors I will let everyone know.

Un-numbered Amigo
Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:08 AM   #73
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
I AIN'T NO KIN!

However, I will admit to being a friend.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:12 AM   #74

Newmar Owners Club
Were the shoes and handbag snake or alligator skin?
JavaJelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 03:31 AM   #75

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Probably Lane's hide!

Old 02-07-2008, 05:27 PM   #76
cwg

Lots of references have been made to my Daytona rival biking attire, but I am yet to see it on the forum. Seems like Jetsmania has run into problems on getting it posted due to putting it some Kodak website. So I see now Dirk's magic hat has confused some folks--welcome Dirk to the auxillary Amigos, but watch out, next you might have to wear an outfit like mine. I'll trade it for your hat.
cwg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 06:23 PM   #77
Administrator Emeritus

If only Paul would've added the picture to the iRV2 photo section.... it's free for goodness sakes and then we'd all be able to see Chuck on a bike....

Me thinks Dirk's hat pic pales in comparison....
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:55 AM   #78

I sure wish Paul would post the picture of the four coaches altogether. Preferably the way Bob says, so Chuck and other can see it without having to call Bill Gates.

Wow, look at the size of this thread, and it's just funning around. I guess we are having far more fun than we are issues, and that, is a good thing.

Peter
Old 02-08-2008, 03:49 AM   #79

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Me in biking shorts? Biking jersey? That is not something anyone could stand to look at.

Auxiliary Amigo? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Old 02-08-2008, 08:05 AM   #80

You and me both Dirk. If I dressed like that someone would say "Hey you got white threads hanging from your shorts! Oh, sorry, it's your legs."

Peter
Old 02-09-2008, 02:55 PM   #81

Hi! Amigo #2 Checking in. I have been off forum for a few days. Having way too much fun, except last night. I spent 5 hours at the new Naples Hospital ER. Punch Line is I have a badly sprained ankle. I knew I should have call DR. Peter for thearpy! Anyway I need help from Bob or Dirk to be able to post the World Famous Pic that everybody keeps calling me about. I have tried a few times to post it in the IRV2 Pic area directly from my computer. No Luck yet. I will try harder tomorrow! paul
Old 02-09-2008, 03:06 PM   #82

Paul, Sorry to hear of your sprained ankle. I hear the best theraphy is in the Betty Ford thingy where Pam Lane is fast recovering from lizarditus, or something like that.
If things don't work out, Paul, and your situation worsens, can I have Jill? Just a spare, you know.

Peter
Old 02-09-2008, 03:43 PM   #83

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Email me the pic.

Old 02-09-2008, 03:45 PM   #84

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If things don't work out, Paul, and your situation worsens, can I have Jill? Just a spare, you know. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whoa there pardner.

I see it's way past 5 o'clock.