Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-17-2018, 06:02 AM   #15

Newmar Owners Club
The fuse panel you are looking for in post #11 is the top right photo in post #13. Seems you have already located it.
Same fuse panel that is under the dash cover on my 2002 MADP
SteveR161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-17-2018, 06:49 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveR161 View Post
The fuse panel you are looking for in post #11 is the top right photo in post #13. Seems you have already located it.
Same fuse panel that is under the dash cover on my 2002 MADP
Yes. If you took the pictures of the panels, you've already found the one you want. See below.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Combined Fuse Panel Pictures.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	141.0 KB
ID:	192638  
l1v3fr33ord1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:10 AM   #17

With all that isn't working, does it seem like the shut-off solenoid is in the off position?
Old 02-17-2018, 09:40 AM   #18

See also page 25 of this link. It shows two circuit breakers marked "DASH FUSE PANEL."

https://comnet2.newmarcorp.com/insta...s/elect12v.pdf

Can't be sure that the diagram matches what's in a 2005, though.
l1v3fr33ord1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:00 AM   #19
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
This was just recently discussed for another member with everything that is not working on dash plus camera, monitor,

Within that cluster of relays in your picture shown is a relay I believe that is fed from your ignition switch which supplies the voltage for relay to operate and which supplies the voltages needed for all the dash switch's functions to operate.
I remember reading this in a post recently not sure if it was in the new thread I have just posted or a question on forum. 12 volt Electrical & wiring Systems
Not sure what the relay is labeled maybe ignition or ACC supply but it is a relay from ignition battery supply.
I am looking for that thread question, still looking.
I have never found a list for the relays as shown for the wiring and fusing list with the info as to what each fuse is for in that 2006-07 fuse and wiring list.

Within this link you will see pictures and a list of what some relays maybe called. The first one KEY SWITCH BATTERY may be from ignition switch.

OK here is the thread he has the same items you have problems with and a picture of relay that caused him his problem.
He has a 1999 MADP so you can see electrical stuff does not change that much year to year.
You see folks I do not post threads or stickies for nothing there is important stuff in them.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 04:26 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Haven't heard from Bob in a while, I wonder how he is making out with his dash board problem?
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 12:57 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberthale View Post
Here are the pictures
OK all good people and here is the final result… We did find the dash fuse panel and it was where everyone said it was… Under the driver seat compartment… turns out it was not the fuse panel but the resettable breaker on the chassis real behind the axle on the passenger side ! Thanks again for everybody’s help and sorry if I made you crazy !!

Tags
dash, fuse, fuse box, newmar