Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-18-2014, 06:52 AM   #43

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
We developed the same problem last night, while driving. When we parked my DW found some garbage in the gasket and around the inside edge. We then connected to shore power and it worked.

I am doing a full test on gen power now, and it had gone 60% so far which is much further than before.

So either the garbage or the rough roads were the problem. Will do another test once we are on the road again.

We normally run the washer while driving so this is a new problem, but the garbage in the gasket seems to make sense.
redbaron73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-18-2014, 10:23 AM   #44

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Checked our gasket and everything was clean.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:18 AM   #45

Just wondering if you have found a fix for the f07 code. I still have mine. I don't have any other problem with electrical issues. I am going to check with the dealer next month.
dmsatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 07:12 PM   #46

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmsatori View Post
Just wondering if you have found a fix for the f07 code. I still have mine. I don't have any other problem with electrical issues. I am going to check with the dealer next month.
I have an appointment with Newmar are the end of the month and this issue is high on the priority list. I did speak with Cummins regarding the possible connection with the Onan Generator. They were pretty quick to debunk the possibility that it was the in the Onan. They were pointing to the transfer switch as the probable culprit.

I will keep you posted!
Old 10-01-2014, 06:13 AM   #47

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
UPDATE on the F:07 Code on Whirlpool Washing Maching

I just found out from Newmar that Whirlpool has an updated Circuit Board for the Whirlpool Clothes Washer that will correct the F:07 fault code that occures when running on Generator.

If you are under warranty, it's a free repair! If not, see if you can get an extended warranty???

I'm trying to get the exact part number from Newmar, but I haven't gotten to the right guy yet???
Old 10-01-2014, 08:13 AM   #48

Thanks for the update on the circuit board. I will be at the dealer the 15th and will pass your info along. Let me know when you get yours fixed.
Old 10-17-2014, 07:49 PM   #49

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
I finally had the opportunity to test the washer running on generator following the replacement of the circuit board to correct the F:07 Fault Code. This Code only occures when operating the Washer on the Genereator. The results...PERFECT!

If you have a 2 Piece Whirpool Washer and Dryer in a late model Newmar you should test your washer by running it through a full cycle while on Generator. In my case every cycle would end with the F:07 Fault Code. Try yours! It's fixable!
Old 10-17-2014, 08:18 PM   #50
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Thanks for the long drawn out problem fix Dan glad your all set and hope it stays that way.
Here is his post on new circuit board for Whirlpool fix.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 04:48 AM   #51

I was just at the dealer for my fix on this problem. As luck would have it, the new part is on back order and may be here by the end of oct.
Old 10-18-2014, 08:25 AM   #52

Interesting thread, I like happy endings. My whirlpool washer (same model) requires me to slam the door a variety of ways before it will start. Tech replaced the door latch switch which did not fix the problem.
hawgguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
generator