RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-08-2017, 07:28 AM   #2535
Senior Member
 
JohnT's Avatar


 
Newmar Owners Club
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: On the road.
Posts: 1,383
We’re parked in #19. Need help with newmar guest password.

Went to the Mexican place with Vinny and Sandy, Richard and Betty, Jay and Peggy. A real good meal with real good company. Life is good.

Lots of rain last night. I’ll wash the coach and add more water to the ground. Sun is up. Going to be a nice day.
__________________

__________________
John & Diann
2014 Dutch Star 4364
2016 Ford Edge Sport
JohnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-08-2017, 07:39 AM   #2536
Senior Member
 
BGDDYRV's Avatar


 
Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 212
Arrived and got a space!

Like Jay we left early from Sedalia (on Friday morning) and arrived yesterday in time to leave some of the MO mud on the gravel. It is a little weird being back nearly 1 year after taking delivery of Beach House here.
I think all the FHU were gone yesterday afternoon so we are very glad that we left early as we are scheduled to be here for 2 weeks. Interesting collection of coaches, owners and stories here!
__________________

__________________
Bill and Leanne
2017 DSDP 4369 Beach House
1995 Monaco Signature Crown Royal
BGDDYRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:17 PM   #2537
Senior Member
 
Sicduc's Avatar
 
Newmar Owners Club
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Pompano Beach Fl
Posts: 477
Hello people at Camp Newmar... My coach is on the line Monday-Thursday this coming week and was hoping that one of you nice people could snap some pictures of it for me my order #607053 its a DS 4369.. Thanks in advance Mitch
__________________
Mitch & Laura
And The Doodle Brothers
2018 DSDP 4369/2019 Lincoln Nautilus 2.7 AWD
Sicduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 07:47 PM   #2538
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 231
Where do coaches that are completely finished but waiting for factory pick up stage? Is it somewhere that people can get to or somewhere closed off?
__________________
2018 DS 4310 (Spartan)
irv1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 09:12 PM   #2539
Senior Member
 
Sicduc's Avatar
 
Newmar Owners Club
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Pompano Beach Fl
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by irv1997 View Post
Where do coaches that are completely finished but waiting for factory pick up stage? Is it somewhere that people can get to or somewhere closed off?
If I remember correctly they are in a fenced area but the fence is open when the factory is open...
__________________
Mitch & Laura
And The Doodle Brothers
2018 DSDP 4369/2019 Lincoln Nautilus 2.7 AWD
Sicduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 06:29 AM   #2540
Senior Member
 
GaryKD's Avatar
 
Newmar Owners Club
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wellington, Florida
Posts: 13,517
Hi irv1997,
They are parked in a fenced in area. Clearly labeled "Authorized Personnel Only". They are not near the gate mentioned earlier. Some are along the fence separating service overflow from the coach pickup area. Some are parked on the very southern row of coaches. Some are parked at building 42, also in a fenced in area.

Don't know what you are thinking. For me, I would not venture into these areas. You will be escorted out very quickly. There are coaches constantly being moved. These drivers have a lot to do and are not wasting any time putzing around a parking lot. They back up as fast as they move forward.
__________________
Gary
2005 Newmar KSDP 3910 + GMC ENVOY XUV 37K lbs Moving Down The Road
The Avatar Is Many Times Around The USA
Nobody Knows Your Coach Like Somebody Who Owns One Just Like Yours
GaryKD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:58 AM   #2541
Senior Member
 
JohnT's Avatar


 
Newmar Owners Club
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: On the road.
Posts: 1,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicduc View Post
Hello people at Camp Newmar... My coach is on the line Monday-Thursday this coming week and was hoping that one of you nice people could snap some pictures of it for me my order #607053 its a DS 4369.. Thanks in advance Mitch
Your coach is #8 in today’s schedule. It won’t be in building 7 until this afternoon. Maybe somebody taking tuesday’s Tour could help.
JohnT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:56 PM   #2542
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryKD View Post
Hi irv1997,
They are parked in a fenced in area. Clearly labeled "Authorized Personnel Only". They are not near the gate mentioned earlier. Some are along the fence separating service overflow from the coach pickup area. Some are parked on the very southern row of coaches. Some are parked at building 42, also in a fenced in area.

Don't know what you are thinking. For me, I would not venture into these areas. You will be escorted out very quickly. There are coaches constantly being moved. These drivers have a lot to do and are not wasting any time putzing around a parking lot. They back up as fast as they move forward.
Thanks for the info. I wouldn't think of crossing into an "Authorized" lot. I was simply wondering how secure the coaches are while waiting for us to arrive for factory pick up.
__________________
2018 DS 4310 (Spartan)
irv1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:45 PM   #2543
Senior Member
 
Sicduc's Avatar
 
Newmar Owners Club
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Pompano Beach Fl
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
Your coach is #8 in today’s schedule. It won’t be in building 7 until this afternoon. Maybe somebody taking tuesday’s Tour could help.
Thanks for checking it out for me... I called Newmar this morning and there going to get me some pics this afternoon... I'm glad they did because I see a problem already so that's a phone call in the morning...
__________________
Mitch & Laura
And The Doodle Brothers
2018 DSDP 4369/2019 Lincoln Nautilus 2.7 AWD
Sicduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:44 AM   #2544
Senior Member
 
fsudelt's Avatar
 
Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Forest City, FL
Posts: 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGDDYRV View Post
Like Jay we left early from Sedalia (on Friday morning) and arrived yesterday in time to leave some of the MO mud on the gravel. It is a little weird being back nearly 1 year after taking delivery of Beach House here.
I think all the FHU were gone yesterday afternoon so we are very glad that we left early as we are scheduled to be here for 2 weeks. Interesting collection of coaches, owners and stories here!
Wow time flies by...that means 1 year ago I was up there watching our coach being built (after you helped take pictures the 1st day I missed)! Hope all is well with you all! Hopefully nothing too major is having to be done to your coach.
__________________
Brian
2017 Dutch Star 4310 (bunks)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
Previous: 2010 Tiffin Allegro Red 38QBA
fsudelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 11:52 AM   #2545
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicduc View Post
Thanks for checking it out for me... I called Newmar this morning and there going to get me some pics this afternoon... I'm glad they did because I see a problem already so that's a phone call in the morning...
Oh no, I hope it was something that you caught in time to easily change. Glad you got some pictures!
__________________
2018 DS 4310 (Spartan)
irv1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:35 PM   #2546
Senior Member
 
Sicduc's Avatar
 
Newmar Owners Club
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Pompano Beach Fl
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by irv1997 View Post
Oh no, I hope it was something that you caught in time to easily change. Glad you got some pictures!

Just the wrong sconce lighting it's supposed to be from the new aire and they put the standard DS ones in and I'm having her double check on the floor color and the wallboard ... better safe than sorry at this point ..
Sicduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:13 PM   #2547
RV Mutant #172
 
Electra 225's Avatar


 
Newmar Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,275
Got that right, time is now. After a certain point yer stuck with what you get otherwise.
__________________
BILL {aka-"Admiral"-"Deuce"-"W.D."}
2014 Itasca Ellipse 42QD,
Freightliner Maxum, 450HP Cummins ISL, 3000 Allison,
Roadmaster Nighthawk II towing a 2011 Lincoln MKX.
2012 Newmar Canyon Star (first coach) FMCA F428511/ Good Sam/ Passport America.
Electra 225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:55 AM   #2548
Member
 
djtommysr's Avatar
 
Carolina Campers
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 68
Camp Newmar

My wife and I are in camp Newmar. We are in #1 in the full hookup sites. We have been here since Sunday and will be here until Monday. All my work was done and I am now just waiting for a slide topper to come in. All the employees at Newmar are wonderful and the work they do is exceptional. The area is very nice with a lot of things to see near by.
__________________

djtommysr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone at Camp Newmar? Route 66 Newmar Owner's Forum 1 02-06-2009 03:38 AM
5 a.m. CAMP NEWMAR Chickadee Newmar Owner's Forum 13 10-02-2008 11:14 AM
Camp Newmar Anyone? CSX4350 Newmar Owner's Forum 17 03-09-2008 03:51 PM
Anyone at Camp Newmar? BSFocht Newmar Owner's Forum 21 02-21-2008 07:29 AM
Headed to Camp Newmar Field Trip Newmar Owner's Forum 4 02-14-2008 06:04 PM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×