Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Newmar Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-03-2019, 11:58 PM   #15

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryKD View Post
The labeled fuse it it. There is nothing else.
I assumed as much. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by "007" View Post
Gary is correct, have you tried running a 12v -,+ wire temp to prove detector works not defective may have a blinking green light when working.
In the morning I will pull out the C02/LP monitor and try hooking it up to another circuit.

The quest continues.

Along with restoring power to the dash radio I made some headway in re-configuring my media cabinet today. This is a rather daunting task. Even with pre-labeling wires it requires all of my concentration to keep from screwing up. One of the things I am trying to accomplish is removing the bedroom TV and the overhead TV in front of the coach. I have pulled enough unused coax to fly a kite at this point.

I finally have new coax run from our new OTA antenna to the Sony switch box and coax routed across the back of the overhead cabinets into the passenger "A" pillar and have it routed behind the dash. Next is to determine where the coax will enter the basement and get it pulled to the slide.

One of the things I am trying to figure out is how to route the coax so it can move out and back in with the kitchen slide. I can't use the collapsible "V" bar for routing because this is where I ran wire and flexible conduit for power to our TV and there isn't anymore room for the coax.

I am open to ideas for accomplishing this.

It's been a long day, I am heading to bed. I will check in the morning once I determine if the C02 sensor is working or not. For those who have checked in and offered opinions above, well, thank you. Good to know this color blind makeshift electrician has back up.
Charlie and Martha is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-04-2019, 12:09 PM   #16
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Not sure there is such a thing as a coiled flex coax cable to follow slide wall, out with slide. If there is enough slack may drill holes in flex metal elbow to tie Coax cable.
There are many tv to LCD conversions in QT's # 3 and 1 & 2 to view.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse, wiring