Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-25-2014, 11:18 AM   #1

Alpine Owners Club
ACA Portland, OR Pre-Rally Aug. 7 - 11

Please check the ACA web site www.alpinecoachassociation.com for all the information and a registration form. Registration dead line is May 1, 2014 and we only have 40 spaces at the Portland/Fairview RV Park.

2006 Alpine Apex 40' MDTS
Coin-Op is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-25-2014, 07:35 PM   #2

I think we'll be there. We're new Alpine Coach owners and aren't ACA members yet. If I want to arrive early and still register for the events, should I just contact the Fairview RV park, or should I send a check and book the extra days separately?
Koop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:28 PM   #3

Alpine Owners Club
Mike, Go to the ACA web site and click on application for membership. Send it in then send me the registration you downloaded from the web site with your check and put a note on it telling me you have applied and we will count you in. If you have any other questions my email & phone # is on the registration form.

Old 04-29-2014, 03:11 PM   #4

I'm new at this site and would like to know about aca. I'm a retired rv tech and would like to help as much as I can. I have a 2001Alpine Coach 38ft 400 Cummins engine.
dillpenny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 03:38 PM   #5

Alpine Owners Club
dillpenny1 go to www.alpinecoachassociation.com and you can find out what ACA is albout. We are haveing a pre rally for ACA members outside Portland, OR on August 7th and from there we will caravan to Redmond, OR for the FMCA National Rally. On the ACA web site under events you will find the listing for the pre rally click on it and you will get the Registration Form. If you have other questions contact me. My phone number and email are on the Registration.

Tom Polk

Old 05-26-2014, 08:04 AM   #6

Alpine Owners Club
Tom,

We will not be able to make Portland, we are finishing up a FMCA tour of Alaska on 8/7, we will then head to Redmond for the FMCA rally, not arriving until the 13th. If possible, pLease save us a space in Redmond near the ACA area.

Dave, Bobbi and Fenway
DrDaveMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:38 AM   #7

Alpine Owners Club
Dave

The caravan of ACA members will arrive in Redmond on Monday 8/11/14 for a golf cart drivers meeting at 3PM. We will be parked in the electric volunteer area. To park with us you would have to sign up for general parking with electric and volunteer to drive golf carts during the rally. If this is something you are interested in contact me at tomgorving@gmail.com with your FMCA number, ACA number, cell phone number & the first & last name of volunteers. I will see if I can work it out.

Old 05-28-2014, 06:15 PM   #8

Alpine Owners Club
Tom, unfortunately we will not be able to get to Redmond until the 13th due to the FMCA tour. When we get there I will flag down a golf cart and check in with ACA.
DrDaveMA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally