Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-19-2011, 06:10 PM   #1

Alpine brakes and front end alignment

Can anyone recommend a brake and alignment shop in Southern Calif.? I'm in the Palmdale/Lancaster area and just bought an '04 Alpine that I would like to get checked.
Fostfreez is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-20-2011, 01:00 AM   #2

Alpine Owners Club

Hello & Welcome to the Alpine Coach Forum and IRV2.

Fostfreez I take my Alpine to Acacia RV Performance, 295 North Hermosa Street Colton, CA 92324, (909) 824-9674 for most of my service including brakes and other repairs including body work. As for tires and Alignment I go to Pete’s Road Service, 14239 Valley Blvd, Fontana, CA 92335, (909) 829-0411.

Since you live in So Cal you may want to attend a Rally with Alpine So Cal RV Club or with the Alpine Coach Association were you can meet many wonderful Alpine Coach Owners. Hope to see you at a Rally in the near future.
Dave Fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:00 AM   #3

Thanks Dave! I appreciate the help. Me and my wife look forward to meeting other Alpine owners at a rally.
Fostfreez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 02:50 PM   #4

Fost- Welcome to the Alpine hoard!

Check out the DRRXI Link for info on our annual Quartzite junket. Its a blast and ~100 Alpines & approx double that # of Alpiners to learn from. Great fun in the desert and a great RV gadget show in the tent, in case you have too much cash and need to get rid of some.

Check also this link about steering bracket on the 04. You can check from photos on that link if yours has been repaired.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #5

Alpine Owners Club
I'll add my welcome, too, FostFreez.

Just before DRRXI, several Alpiners that live or hang out in southern California will be meeting on Jan 10 to caravan in to the annual FMCA/Western Area rally in Indio so we can all park together. We enjoy the seminars and vendor displays at the rally and socialize with each other late each afternoon and evening. This Indio rally ends on Jan 15, and then most of us find a nearby place to hang our hats for a few days and then head over to Quartzsite for DRR, which starts on Jan 19...early arrivals always OK.

If you are interested in joining our caravan, send me a PM (if you need help knowing how as a newcomer to our Forum, just post the question here) with your email address and I'll send you detailed information.

These back-to-back rallies are a great way to spend a fair bit of January in a warmer clime!
gjstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:20 PM   #6

Alpine Owners Club
We, and several other Alpiners, use Pete's Road Service, Inc. :: Tire Service, Mechanical Service, Forklift Service in Southern California. (click link)

Here is a map of their locations. Their pricing was much lower than others after I shopped around (endlessly).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pete's Road Service.png
Views:	89
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	14040  
Old 09-21-2011, 12:14 PM   #7

And then there's Redlands Truck Service, where I do the brake flush, check and alignment, in Redlands; close to Colton. Also do very good work, and will do the steering box stiffening for you at the same time if you need it.
Former Owner, 2005 Tioga 31M and Arctic Fox 22GQ
OldForester is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brakes