The water system was next, this first part is pretty much (totally) a rip off of takepride's work in this thread
First off, when I filled the tank all the way I noticed that the overflow poured out of the bottom of the RV, the whole bottom, not an overflow pipe.
This is what the dumb ***** at WRV put in when they built it. There is a hole in the floor for the overflow to go through, it's just a bit short. The overflow dumped right on the OSB flooring.
The finished modification, I went with a ball valve instead of the easier spring check so I could winterize it easily. Just turn the valve and any water trapped above it drains out.
While I was running new PEX I decided to put in a check valve and a couple of ball valves for ease of winterization. Before I put the check in the water pump would lose its prime when the water tank was low, now it can site for 3 days with the tank below 1/4 and still have a prime.
When I drained the tank on my gravel driveway it dug a pretty nice hole, also the water was wasted. I also wanted to dump 50 gal or so on the last boondocking trip but didn't want to dump it in the area.
A little 1 1/2" PVC routed the drain over to by the side door.
Screw in the adapter
Add a hose
and water your plants
OK, well water the scrub oak but you get the idea, it's not digging a hole in my driveway ;-)
And now I saved the best for last. RMMPE and Todd49 took pretty good care of the old girl but she was showing her age. I was noticing white streaks down the side widows form the chalky roof so I decided to do something about it. After lots of study I decided to do RedMax Pro/Zep High Traffic. No Lowes so Zep it was. I did the roof first, it looked so good I did the front and rear end caps. They looked so good I had to do the sides.