Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-27-2007, 02:23 PM   #1

Alpine Owners Club
Does WRV include a manual on the chassi and
coach. The manuals for the appliances and and power systems were there but nothing on the coach. I called WRV but they don't seem to quick to call back.

Brad
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-27-2007, 02:23 PM   #2

Alpine Owners Club
Does WRV include a manual on the chassi and
coach. The manuals for the appliances and and power systems were there but nothing on the coach. I called WRV but they don't seem to quick to call back.

Brad
Old 09-28-2007, 05:25 AM   #3

Brad- If you get nowhere with WRV let me know as I have the same coach. I'm sure I could copy any items you need, but...there are many. If you get stonewalled at WRV ask for Burk Morgan, he has really been acommodating when I got frustrated with lack of response.

Rick Coleman
Old 09-28-2007, 06:57 AM   #4

Alpine Owners Club
Rick,
Thanks, I will keep trying WRV. I did manage to get to talk to somebody once about radiator question. If I have a specific question I may ask for some help.
Brad
Old 09-28-2007, 07:09 AM   #5

Brad- The usual package of info comes in two or three parts, House and Chassis, and if packaged separately- Entertainment.
The House bundle (which it sounds like you have) has all the component manuals for the house, or if not manuals per say, at least the product info supplied with by the manufacturer when packing their parts to ship to WRV. This will include inverter, toilet, ceiling fans, stove, AC's, etc.
The Chassis pack will have Allison, Cummins, Neway suspension, etc. manufacturer's info.
Entertainment would have the audio-visual gear manuals and remotes.
The first two on our 06 came in black plastic velcro-shut boxes, and the third in a flatish corrugated cardboard box. YMMV for the 05.
The Alpine manual has description of driver controls, operating proceedures for driving, description of various systems, and at the back a number of schematics including water system, 120V electric system, 12V house system (not chassis Vansco portion IIRC), waste water plumbing, etc. The schematics are invaluable when you start your remodel projects.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:19 AM   #6

Alpine Owners Club
Thanks,
I did just hear back from WRV, and they are sending the "owners manual" for my vin#.
Brad
Old 09-28-2007, 03:49 PM   #7

I would be quite interested in what WRV sends you. In the meantime pay very close attention to what E Mike has to say. I do believe that Alpine is starting to look to him for some very pertinent responses to a number of situations.
Mike, I know that this will really gripe the Coyote but he will really just have to be tolerant.
Ted III is offline   Reply With Quote