Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #1

Can you advise who purchased parts and materials by auction at Western RV. Any information including addresses, etc would be appreciated

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #2

Can you advise who purchased parts and materials by auction at Western RV. Any information including addresses, etc would be appreciated

Old 09-21-2008, 04:47 PM   #3

after doing a search on Google for "Western RV auction"....I found these:

the news posting for the auction event is here:
http://www.rvtravel.com/western-rv-auction.shtml

the site for the actual auction company is here: http://www.biditup.com

surely a call or email to the Auction Company would help lead you to the company or person who purchased the most or at least the type of parts you're in need of.

Good luck...and post a follow up with your findings as I am certain in time others will want to know some of the same info.

Eusefull
Old 10-12-2008, 03:48 PM   #4

Found out that Magic Metals located in Union Gap, WA at 509-453-1690 and Aubrey's RV Center also in Union Gap at 509-453-4709 acquired some parts at the WRV auction. Magic Metals is also equipped to build basement doors, mud guards and other items for Alpine coaches.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #5

Alpine Owners Club
My coach has no ladder and Camping World does not have the hinged ladder necessary to clear the engine access door. Could someone check their ladder for a manufacturer or does anyone know who bought the laddders from WRV?
Rick J Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 02:07 PM   #6

rick, I have the same problem..I have a 34'Alpine coach with out a ladder and would also like one. while at the balloon fest in Albq and Alpine coach owner said he had one and I went over and got the name on the ladder but have lost the tel number but I did talk to Maria at Topline mfg co. email her at maria@toplinemfg.com ..she said she needed measurements and photo's..I believe that they are the ones who made them for WRV..I sent her a photo but have not received an answer yet. I took some measurements but haven't figured a way to send them yet but waiting for her reply and will get her tel no. I may try them on an online search also. Mel melo.2@earthlink.net
Old 10-16-2008, 05:15 PM   #7

Melorene

Topline is the mfg. for the hinged ladder on my 07 36mdds. Their is no model or part no. on the ladder. Topline Mfg. Co., Paramount, Ca., 562-633-0605

Duane Walker
Old 10-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #8

Alpine Owners Club
Burk, late of WRV, has some ladders for tall coaches, late '07+ but mine is an early '07 with lower height. Neither he nor Topline has the specs for the blocking. Burk is willing to sell a ladder at a reasonable price. Topline will make a ladder to spec for a little more. The problem is the blocking. If someone with an low Alpine can take a photo of the ladder and take some measurements, maybe I can make this work.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:27 PM   #9

Rick: The following measurements are for the Topline ladder which WRV installed on my 2007/ 36mdds low profile coach.

The referance point to use is the bottom of the fiberglass indentation for the white backup light. The bottom of the ladder tubing is even with the bottom of the light indentation. The hinge point is 48" above the ref. pt.. There are 4 steps above and 4 steps below the hinge point. The lowest step is 6" above the ref. pt.. the reaining 7 steps are all on 12" spacings.There are two points for the mounting to the body. The lower one is 51" above the ref. pt. and the upper attachment is 86"above it. The top of the ladder on the horizontal is 107.5 ". The ladder width is 12". The 4 horizontal connecting tubes are 7" long.

I hope this is the information you need.

Duane Walker

The right side of the ladder is in line with the right side of the engine door.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:59 PM   #10

Alpine Owners Club
Duane,
Thanks, this will be a great help. A photo would be outstanding.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:35 AM   #11

Just a thought here. I bought a telescoping ladder at CW and I love it. It takes up little space; it's cheaper; it obviates damaging the back of your motorhome; and it means that the dirtbags who want to steal your solar panel will at least have to bring their OWN ladder. Happy travels.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:33 AM   #12

For those of you that are on radiator watch Abrey's RV in Yakima has two radiators and one C.A.C. #509-453-4709