Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Alpine Motorhome Product Line

Did any other company take over and are presently supporting the Alpine Motorhomes?

If so, who please?
Bob (WA0MQE) is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-24-2012, 06:06 PM   #2

The short answer to your question is no one took it over. The answer to the second part of your question is; the people on this site do a great job of taking care of everyone else.
Retired in Apple Valley, California
Rich and Cork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #3

Alpine Owners Club
Bob,

We are entirely on our own. However, I have found that it is alot like buying a house. You wouldn't call the builder that built your house just because you have a pipe leaking. You either fix it yourself, or you call a local professional. Most everything is just an RV system and can be fixed like any other RV. The specialized stuff.......well us Alpine folks have a secret weapon. EM ! (Engineer Mike)

Jeff
Old 09-24-2012, 11:17 PM   #4

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(Mikey's asleep at the switch)

Actually the real secret weapon is the human memory (remembering where I left that Big Sweaty Wad of Money).
Old 09-25-2012, 10:13 PM   #5

Alpine Owners Club
Now, EMike...don't be scaring the poor guy off. Bob, EMike is also our resident jokester!
gjstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:48 PM   #6

Gotta say, EM's comment is both funny AND true. Thing is, I think you would be fooling yourself to think any other manufacturer's coach is going to need less TLC (and cash). They are all boats on wheels...
Old 10-02-2012, 10:59 PM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
Alpines have a lot of good things going for them, and like any other thing some not so good things too! If you do proper maintenance on them, use them regularly and keep them covered in storage when not used, they are about as good as most of the other ones in our price range.

Now, I am partial to the Prevost but then I am also partial to millions of dollars too, neither of which I will ever have. So it's keep this one going as long as I'm able too.

One thing I wish is we could get are the original design drawings from Monamoy, or whomever has them, especially when one of us is in an accident and some prefabrication needs to take place. Those prints would come in real handy then.
Renipladlo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
motorhome