Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-24-2011, 11:30 PM   #169

Alpine Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken22 View Post
We own vin 74701 which is a 2003 MDDS with a 400hp
Ken & Betty Anderson, Tequesta,FL
Thanks Ken22:

Your profile shows you with a 36' FDDS (front-door double slide). Is yours a MDDS (mid-door double slide)?

BTW, nice to hear from you! Welcome to the forum (although belatedly). It looks like my unit was produced just a few weeks after yours. Mine came off the line in May 2002 (74727).

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-25-2011, 09:29 AM   #170

Alpine Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by takepride View Post
Thanks Ken22:

Your profile shows you with a 36' FDDS (front-door double slide). Is yours a MDDS (mid-door double slide)?

BTW, nice to hear from you! Welcome to the forum (although belatedly). It looks like my unit was produced just a few weeks after yours. Mine came off the line in May 2002 (74727).
We got our unit in April 2002, and yes, ours is a mid-door double slide (MDDS)

Old 10-25-2011, 07:19 PM   #171

Mac & Anne bought 74102 new from dealer. We still have it & it is a GREAT coach!
Socal, Norcal, ACA
MAC&ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:00 PM   #172

Alpine Owners Club
Ken, Betty, Mac and Anne:

Thanks! Here's the latest version of the IRV2 list. ACA members can request the more complete list by sending a PM.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Alpine Forum VIN List.pdf (267.0 KB, 261 views)
Old 10-27-2011, 06:13 AM   #173

Alpine Owners Club
Unit # 72127 ('99 37' SDS) is now on the road to its new home in Durango CO, the 2 previous owners are members of this forum so its history is well documented.

New owners are

Dave and Jay Shannon
Durango CO
Old 11-01-2011, 05:31 PM   #174

Alpine Owners Club
RE: #74820. '03 36MDDS. I was just rummaging through the manuals and other paper work that came with our coach and found a receipt for the washer/dryer which was purchased in October 2003 by a Tom Abram in Hollywood, FL. I am assuming that he was the original owner. No other information to know whether or not there were any interim owners between Mr. Abram and us.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:58 PM   #175

Alpine Owners Club
Roger:

Good sleuthing. I added it to the Register.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:11 AM   #176

Alpine Owners Club
Alipine registration

I own Alpine coach #74633 which is a 2002 model 36 ft FDDS. Located in Nipomo, CA Second owner
Old 11-09-2011, 02:05 AM   #177

Alpine Owners Club
Westcoast:

Welcome to the Forum. You'll have plenty of reading to do on your coach. I show your coach was owned in 2006 by John and Barbara Knox of Los Gatos. Assuming you are not them, your coach has stayed pretty close to home.

We love to camp in your area. The SoCal chapter of the Alpine Association has frequent rallies in Central California. Check out the website Alpine Coach Association.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:28 AM   #178

Alpine Owners Club
Registering my Alpine Avalanche

Quote:
Originally Posted by takepride View Post
I have been scouring the forum trying to match up VIN numbers to models, names, avatars and locations. Mostly I was doing so to give it to the ACA for their use, possibly on the website. It would also give the ownership history of an individual coach, so future owners could ask pertinent questions. It is also darn interesting.

Many clubs of our type track individual units, especially things in limited production (like ours) or a limited history (like ours) or self helping associations (like ours). Boats, special cars, boutique RV's, etc.

WRV tracked their customers the same way. When I purchased mine used, they updated their files when they found out about the sale. The list they maintained had lots of information about the build. That list was allegedly given to ACA, though no one seems to know where it is (or didn't respond to my last inquiry).

There may be some folks that feel the information is too private to share, I suppose. Others mention (last thread on this) that there were too many to track. Be we have to start somewhere, and I have.

I have information on about 100 coaches of an estimated 1400 produced. I put them into a table for filling in as we go. It has the VIN, Model, Engine, Owner, City & State and the avatar for current and past owners.

Maybe we can "Sticky" this and as people contribute, I'll update it.

I'll also cut out the non-existent VINs with whatever information we can gather up. Meanwhile, hopefully someone can find the WRV list and we can use it to start building and updating the list. We will need to include destroyed units as well.

Hopefully some of you would be interested. It looks like there are 387 IRV2 members currently with Alpine, Avalanche or Apex coaches. Lots of former owners, too.
I'm a new member and wish to register my Coach. I bought it used last year and the VIN # is 18X4EM1X51175308
It is a 2005 Avalanche...Thanks, Wayne & Pat White, Salem, Oregon
Old 11-09-2011, 06:38 PM   #179

Alpine Owners Club
we own 72128 it is a 1999 side door the only thing i know hwo had it did not take very good care of it but after working it over.the frist trip out went to alaska for 6 months and put 13000 miles on her and got 10 miles per gal. waiting to go north when it gets hot in las vegas as i my have missed a road.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:14 PM   #180

Alpine Owners Club
Dubya: Thanks for the listing and WELCOME!!!

99: I show the owners of your rig in 2006 as Ernie and Shirley Campbell, also of North Las Vegas. If you are not them, your rig has stayed pretty close for years. Look forward to your future postings, your travel sounds interesting. Stay in touch!
Old 11-19-2011, 06:48 PM   #181

74049 FDS 40 foot 350 Cummings
John & Malinda Nolt bought 07
Alvarado Tx
Old 11-20-2011, 12:39 AM   #182

Alpine Owners Club
Thanks John!

I see you have lundy's old coach. Now I just need to get his VIN for his 2006 36FDDS.

For everyone interested, here is the latest IRV2 version of our Register. The ACA version is much more complete.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Alpine Forum VIN List.pdf (267.6 KB, 47 views)