Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-15-2007, 11:14 AM   #29

Ron
I Think its GREAT that you are so willing to put all this info together for the Alpine Members! I can't believe you have'nt had more response. I would think all the members would Love to have this Library on the Alpines. What an asset to them. I currently own
a Country Coach and looking to trade on an Alpine. I know you you all sell Country Coach,Foretravel and Alpines. I wish Country Coach would of had such a Library, I have been following this forum for a while and you guys have it made with Alpine compared to Country Coach Service. Anyhow Alpine Owners help RVRON with this info. as I think this can only benefit all of you! Ron I'll see you soon as I live in Chambersburg so sharpen your pencil cause I want one of these Alpines! LOL See you soon.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-16-2007, 07:54 PM   #30

Thank you,
For the record I have been recieving different tech info from Alpine owners, WRV is getting me all the old brochures, tech info etc. But all the help I can get is greatly appreciated. I am in the process of starting a web site for all this info along with other helpful items , newsletters, rallies, a photo page and more. So any more ideas etc. let me knoe. Thanks Ron

Old 10-18-2007, 06:07 AM   #31
TGF

Count me in:TGF Thanks: tgfettig@milwpc.com
Old 10-18-2007, 11:07 AM   #32

Great Thank you! I'll keep you posted. Feel free to send me anything you have. Ron HAPPY RV-ing!!!!
Old 10-23-2007, 06:50 AM   #33

Should we contact you by email with info? I have a friend who supplies RV items I'll have him contact you to maybe he will even help sponser this for you.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:23 AM   #34

Ron,
Here is link to Allison maintenance that showed up on another forum this morning.
http://www.allisontransmission.com/servlet/DownloadOnDe...wnloadID=5&Preview=1

keep up the good work!

Beagle
Old 10-25-2007, 07:33 AM   #35

Ron,
refer troubleshooting link,
http://www.rvmobile.com/Tech/Technical.htm

Beagle
Old 11-11-2007, 08:06 PM   #36

I agree...acutally I think WRV needs to hire Ron to ensure his continued work with the Alpines. I've seen how rv dealers are and salesman here today gone tomorrow. I don't know about you guys but I have never meet anyone in the RV business who has the passion and sincerity that Ron Does. It would be a shame if Ron ever left, maybe they should hire him in customer service as he is always prompt in returning calls and to date has done everything he says hes going to. What do yo think? I think we should contact WRV lets not chance losing him, plus I would love to see him at all the rallies, etc.
Old 11-12-2007, 04:14 PM   #37

Alpine Owners Club
This is a great suggestion (WRV hiring Ron), but it might get lost here. Perhaps a new topic would get more notice.

WRV really could use someone to create and maintain this database that Ron is working on.
gjstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:48 PM   #38

Gail
Do you have any pull? Or know anyone you could maybe start the ball so that we don't lose Ron in the Alpine Circle. I think he is too valuable to chance that..and I truely believe as good as he is as a saleman and he is good! He could be better served to all of us as an employee with WRV and The post I've read about the library, newsletters, and customer relations would be a great role for Ron and I believe and area that WRV needs to address anyhow. Maybe the ASSOCIATION could help???? Thanks
Old 11-17-2007, 10:33 PM   #39

Jim
Thats a very kind offer and I will keep it in mind . I'm not quite at a point yet where I need it. I hope like the tiffen library to have a donation page/sponser page to help maintain and take care of expenses, I do woodburning and some scroll saw and photography work that I maybe even sell some personalized coach items to help support it. We'll see I have to figure all that out yet. But a BIG thanks !!!!! Ron
Old 11-21-2007, 02:56 PM   #40

Ron how is the library coming. your desk piling up with info. Serious let us know I'm sure I'm not the only anxious one here.I emailed you some info for your review that might be helpful.. Thanks Ron For me when I think of an Alpine I think of you...thanks for turning me on to them!
Old 11-21-2007, 06:08 PM   #41

Well the library is moving along...yes info is piling up....lots of things happening the web page is coming might give you irv2 ers a peak preview before christmas....Thanks to all for info provided and keep it coming . Thanks for all your support!!!! Ron
Old 01-02-2008, 05:39 PM   #42

RVRONINPA,

When do we get a peak preview of the Alpine Resource Library? Do you have a date?

Dale777 is offline   Reply With Quote