Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:27 PM   #239

Alpine Owners Club
We seem to have gone off topic here, but:

The folks at Dura-Flap said they have the pattern and have made quite a few. If you need a pdf of the logo, I or others can send it to you.

Motorhome Mud Flaps And RV Mudflaps

Here is a picture of one they did (but it looks wrong):
Attached Images

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-12-2011, 01:01 PM   #240

passed a alpine leaving west yellowstone on hwy 20 as we were headed to yellowstone in our alpine on monday 7/11/11. weather great fishing not so good. but better than working!!!!!

sandy and debi
2001 alpine 34fdds
simi valley,ca

Old 07-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #241

Alpine Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post
passed a alpine leaving west yellowstone on hwy 20 as we were headed to yellowstone in our alpine on monday 7/11/11. weather great fishing not so good. but better than working!!!!!

sandy and debi
2001 alpine 34fdds
simi valley,ca
West Yellowstone sure seems to be a popular destination for us Alpiners! We have reservations at the Grizzly RV Park in W Yellowstone to arrive on August 6. Sorry we're going to miss you, Sandy & Debi. But perhaps some other Alpiner will be on the same schedule as us!
gjstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:35 PM   #242

Alpine Owners Club
Mini Alpine "Rally" in Moscow Iowa

Brought my coach to HWH today for some hydraulic repairs. I was in Bay 3. Next to me in Bay 2 was Ted and Kay Watts in their 2007 36MDDS and in Bay 4 was Chris Catch in his 2006 40FDQS Apex.

Ted and Kay were enroute to the rallies in Wisconsin and Chris was returning from a family reunion.

I took a picture of the 3 alpines parked next to each other in the workshop but when I tried to upload it, the file got corrupted.

By the time I realized it, Ted and Kay were already on their way.

No offense, but their HWH problems seemed minor compared to mine. Ted and Kay had an intermittent problem that HWH couldn't find/replicate. Chris had rear jacks that would sink 1/4" overnite. Me, I had a broken line, a leaking switch and slides that would not retract or extend.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:14 PM   #243

Alpine Owners Club
Saw an older Alpine at Chula Vista RV Resort. Looked like a 40'er without full body paint. Couldn't find anyone about. Was it one of ya'll?
Old 07-21-2011, 04:05 AM   #244

I located the company that made the original of which you have. They are in Union Gap, WA. Their name is Magic Metals, Inc. I spoke with Rick Onustock. His number is 509-453-1690. email at ricko@magicmetals.com

They made the one like you have for the first time in March of 2005. Will make from original design. DrHK
drhumphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:54 PM   #245

Who's that parked in "housekeeping" at Campland on the Bay, San Diego?
SusieBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 08:26 PM   #246

Alpine Owners Club
Who is it?
Came back from Mackinac Island to find this Apex parked right next door at Mackinaw Mill Creek in Mackinaw City.
Was going to knock but it was 9:15 PM
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-603145842.png
Views:	90
Size:	874.1 KB
ID:	12614  
Old 08-01-2011, 10:59 PM   #247

Alpine Owners Club
I happened to drive by the Rincon (at the ocean just N of Ventura, CA) early last week, and there was a brown '05 (probably 36ft) parked in my favorite location! It had a CA license plate, but I didn't recognize it or the tow. Then, heading back inland from there, I spotted another brown Alpine, either '03 or '04, probably also 36ft rolling along westbound on CA 126. It's so good to see Alpines out and about!
gjstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #248

Alpine Owners Club
On Thursday, 8/18 about 1:30 in the afternoon, saw an Apex going west-bound on I-90 near Soap Lake WA. as we were heading east.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:02 PM   #249

Alpine Owners Club
Southbound on I5 near Lodi about 12:30; I hope you saw me wave,we were Northbound..Matt
zinom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:38 PM   #250

Alpine Owners Club
Friday Sept 16 spotted a gold and brown '03 or '05? Pulling a gold SUV on I-39 at 2:00 PM, between Bloomington and Rockford Illinois.

Travel safe.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:22 PM   #251

Thu Sept 15th, southbound on CA Hwy 49 thru Sierra Foothills, spotted Steve Ficha's teal colored Alpine northbound but attached to the back of a tow rig, just north of Drytown (so noted for the prohibition of mineral spirits sold in town limits, iirc).

Steve called me later about busted shocks, and I wound up lending him two rear Koni's to get him back on the road. I'm sure I'll get them back. Some day soon. I guess the tow truck driver didn't keep the coach fully on the pavement and bounced the back end once or twice, breaking the mount ring on one shock, and the other came out in two pieces. Ouch.
Tow was related to overheating brakes (lube those pin-sliders and change brake fluid for those w/the earlier two-piston brakes, and this shouldn't happen to you).
Old 10-08-2011, 01:37 PM   #252

Alpine Owners Club
Kansas Speedway, Alpine in section 1. Gold with gold SUV. Who is the NASCAR fan?