Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #295

Alpine Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmmpe View Post
I saw an Alpine on Route 6 between Matamoras and Milford, PA last week or so.
I wish it would have been Patty and me. We are getting cabin fever along with Alpine driving withdrawal.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #296

Hey Tom.
I would have recognized yours and chased you down.
We have one more short trip next week to Cape May and then it's winterizing time.......Brrrrrrrrrr!

rmmpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:02 PM   #297

Alpine Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmmpe View Post
Hey Tom.
I would have recognized yours and chased you down.
We have one more short trip next week to Cape May and then it's winterizing time.......Brrrrrrrrrr!
It is good to see you still here

I have been running hard with work and the new home. . The Alpine is sitting in the driveway waiting for it's new garage. But, it is set to go on a moments notice.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #298

Oh, I still lurk from time to time.
Maybe someday, because I've been through our old Alpine so thoroughly, I'll be able to help someone with the 'Vintage' models.

DaveShan has it now and he's done some nice things with it (we had lunch with him in Durango last June).

Good luck with all you have to do. You'll get out again.
rmmpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:34 PM   #299

Alpine Owners Club
I saw an Alpine at the Kansas Speedway, just off of State Avenue as I was leaving the race with my customers. If I would have spotted it sooner I would have knocked.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:03 PM   #300

We saw a silver 38' or 40'? Going north on Hwy. 395 at Lone Pine, Ca. We were southbound in our 34' on a very windy day. Hope they made it safely to their destination. It was a tough day driving in the Owens Valley.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #301

Alpine Owners Club
Did I see the Nicholson's? Wed Jan 2nd East bound on Hwy 10 into Phoenix around 4pm. Big O on the back of the Oregon alpine. Must have been going to the Fiesta Bowl is my best guess. I was the one that waved at you from the gold Grand Cherokee as I went by
Old 01-26-2013, 11:12 PM   #302

Alpine Owners Club
Saw an Alpine this afternoon at Bernies Custom Paint here in Olympia. Anyone on this forum?
Old 02-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #303

Alpine Owners Club
At Suncoast Designs,Hudson, FL

Getting my fogged Si-Ge windows fixed. Parked next to a 2004 40" Alpine.
I never got their name but two Alpines parked next to each other in FL.
Fat chance!
If you need your fogged windows repaired - this IS the place.
My BIG window on our 2005 came out great, as did all the others.
I got Si-Ge drain hole covers from Lazydays in FL. It stops all that wind noise.
I'm am also next to a Featherlight Prevost (purchased fromn Mike Hilton (Nascar)) needing fog repair.
They are all here - expensive or cheap! Fog, fog, fog!!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 11:33 PM   #304

Alpine Owners Club
Saw a brown and gold Limited SE today about 3:30 north bound I-5 at Chehalis WA. Followed for about 12 miles before I exited. The SE was towing a HHR looked like.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:46 AM   #305

Alpine Owners Club
Today as I was cementing stacked stone to my mailbox out in front of my home in North Tustin CA I heard the sound of an Alpine. I looked up just as a 2004 or 2005 ?36'? Alpine w blue trim drove by. They were on La Colina Drive heading to Tustin Ranch Road. Wondering who you might be????
#75710.
swansnest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:07 AM   #306

Probably a lost Alpine owner looking for the old Saddleback Rv dealer in Irvine.. Wanted to get some good "quality" repairs done on this coach.... Ya Right
LOL
Old 05-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #307

Alpine Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxifornia View Post
Probably a lost Alpine owner looking for the old Saddleback Rv dealer in Irvine.. Wanted to get some good "quality" repairs done on this coach.... Ya Right
LOL
NOPE! that would be too far away from us. This is in a residential neighborhood.
#75710.
swansnest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:30 AM   #308

Alpine Owners Club
Saw a green/gold Alpine (same color as mine) heading north on I-15 just north of St. George, UT yesterday. It was heading the opposite direction that I was so I couldn't get a glimpse of the driver/passenger(s). I wish it were me, the DW and our 3 dogs on our way somewhere! Whoever you are, hope you are having a safe and enjoyable journey.

rdownward is offline   Reply With Quote