Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-10-2009, 11:34 PM   #113

Alpine Owners Club
Alpine Bonanza at Emerald Desert, Palm Desert, CA!

Five of us at the same time this last weekend. One was in and out in only a few hours, not sure where they went. We looked to be the oldest. Too bad everyone was closed up when we passed by. Of course we were out and about most of the weekend, too. Still fun to see 'em though.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #114

Alpine Owners Club
This afternoon (2:00) in Redding CA. saw an Alpine going north. I was in the towed and pulled onto the freeway and saw the coach in my rear-view mirror.

Old 11-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #115

Lot's of Alpines heading north on I-5

On our way down to Sacramento we saw several Alpines headed north on I-5. Nov 14 in Washington, Nov 15 1 in Oregon and on 11/16 we saw 2 (not together) near Mt. Shasta.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:33 AM   #116

Saw what looked like a twin to ours heading East on I-40 between Gallup and Albuquerque, NM about 7 minutes ago!

GT
GTHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:56 PM   #117

Alpine Owners Club
Alpines are on the move today (day before Thanksgiving). Saw one green/silver pulling a long white trailer entering Northbound I-15 at 91 freeway and one green/brown pulling a silver SUV Westbound on I-10 near Redlands, both in SoCal. Seems I saw the first one two years ago en route to DRR at Quartzsite, when we both overnighted at Flying J in Ehrenburg, AZ at the California border.

Looking good guys!!!

(P.S. - I'm the Summer Bronze, later called Cinnabark, burgundy/black/champagne, 40' pulling a green Grand Cherokee.-M.)
Old 11-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #118

Alpine Owners Club
We're at Bayou Segnette State Park, just outside New Orleans, and two days ago saw another Alpine here when I was walking the dog about 10pm. When I walked around the next morning about 8am, they were already gone! Bummer! I think it was an early '00s 36', white with tan accents. They had personalized CA plates, "Wohler" or something like that. Anybody know them??
Old 11-26-2009, 03:13 PM   #119

Alpine Owners Club
All, we have not seen any alpines since we left Las Vegas, NV. We now are at a Thousand Trails Park called Lake Whitney, TX and we are the only one here. JohnLori, hope you are well, we will be in Abita Springs, LA on the 8th of December, so if you are still around, we could have lunch or something. We leave there on the 10th, and will be in Orlando, FL TT park on the 12th. Hope all are doing well, and having a great Thanksgiving holiday.
Old 11-27-2009, 10:52 PM   #120

Alpine Owners Club
Spotted older (white w/tan and green) Alpine Westbound on I-10 East of Quartzsite, pulling a trailered sand buggy/racer. Looked like fun on the roll!
Old 11-29-2009, 09:06 PM   #121

Alpine Owners Club
Two Alpines spotted today at Beaudry RV in Tucson. Gray/silver 2003 and gray/silver 2006 Apex. Both for sale. So who dropped out of the club???
Old 12-05-2009, 09:29 PM   #122

One more Alpine today and I would have had to yell BINGO!
all southbound on I-5 in CA
11:30 light green ~03 just north of Arbuckle
12:20 grey-silver ~04 just south of Corning
14:20 white w/brown 40ft ~00 maybe around Weed
16:00 07ish Cinnebark 40ft near Yreka

All smarter'n me (southbound) while I'm heading to Yakima where tomorrow eve is slated to be 1. As in degrees. How come you never get any global warming when you need it?
Old 12-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #123

You would have yelled Bingo if you had waited a few more hours. We are currently at the KOA in Mt. Shasta, CA.

If anyone is in the area, I'd like to meet another Alpine Coach owner since I am the only one I know...

GT
GTHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:12 AM   #124

Alpine Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to Langord
So close to Bingo! We traveled south and spent two nights at Blue Heron RV Park just east of Yreka in Hornbrook. Almost continued to the KOA...maybe next trip we'll see some of you! We're up an down I-5 several times a year!
2006 Alpine MDTS #75546
FMCA/ACA/SoCAL/NoWACA
Langord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #125

Alpine Owners Club
While we were in Lake Conroe TT Park near when we were to leave, we spotted another alpine, triple slides, Mid Door like ours, but not an APEX. I stopped by and saiud hello, but the lady I talked to said her husband we ill, and now was not a good time. I did not stop buy again. We left today and now are in Duson, LA, and in a Passport America Park, and we are the only one here. I have noticed, once we hit Texas, nore folks have 5th wheels or Trailers instead of Motorhomes. On to Covington, LA tomorrow.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #126

Alpine Owners Club
Joel &/ Mary
Had you turned right at Yreka instead of left at Hornbrook we would have waved at you as you as you passed our house!
Don & Ruth
Etna CA

PS Etna has a fairly new RV park..."Mountain View RV Park". Plus, it is a Passpor America park--about $15/night if you belong.
'09 Alpine Coach FTDS