Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-25-2008, 11:55 AM   #15

I have paint info for the 2000 coach. Also sales information for 2000.2004,2006, and 2007. Will have copies at Yakama Nation RV park next month.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-25-2008, 12:39 PM   #16

Jim Archer- Thanks for the window awning, LED clearance light, and 2003 (& maybe 2004) paint.

Lana Craig- Thanks for the 2004 factory PDF of the sales brochure, brake diagnosis manual, hydraulic pump PDF, and 2003 paint.

For general consumption- Jim & Lana's 2003 paint PDF files have the same first sheet, Lana's has one or two more sheets detailing the scheme by portion of the graphic. Duplication will eventually be a problem we will need to solve. For now, to insure completeness, we'll take everybody's everything so we can compare & assure the most complete versions are posted.

Old 04-25-2008, 04:32 PM   #17

I will take like new 2003 and 2004 sales brochures to Plymouth....Harold

Being pushed by a 2006
C&H from NorCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #18

Harold,

I have a PDF version of the '04 coach brochure downloaded from the WRV website years ago. No need to scan your copy. I just sent the PDF to EngineerMike.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:08 AM   #19

E Mike-

I now have a copy of the 2006 Cinnabark paint brand, paint codes and relationship to the paint scheme on the coach, and also a 2006 brochure, all in pdf. I'll send it to you PM.

If anybody needs a copy of these now, PM me and I'll send them to you.
OldForester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 05:11 PM   #20

Alpine Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
I will bring a complete owners manual for an 05 36FDDS to Plymouth. It has all the electrical and plumbing drawings and specs. I should have several other items as well.
toad 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
jerry davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 08:19 PM   #21

I'll be back from Mexico next week, and needing something to do
Old 05-06-2008, 08:47 PM   #22

Alpine Owners Club
Hello, think this is a great idea. I will make copies of all the brochures I have into PDF's and send them to you once I have them done. This will take a while. Second, for those who do not want to spend hundreds of dollars on a Copy of Adobe Acrobat, there is a neat little freeware/shareware program called "CutePDF" (do google search). It takes word documents and converts them to PDF's. Work great. You still need acrobat reader to read PDF's though. I will (once we get the coach) take note of all my model/serial numbers and either download all the manuals I can find online, or send you links to the manuals for my coach to add to the library. I suggest owners do this now. I know Silver Leaf, Allison, Amana, GE, and several other component manfacturers have the manuals online for download, I could not get one off the cummings site, but did not spend lot of time looking. I keep one copy in the coach and one on the computer to read when I might remember something I need to research. Hope this helps.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:51 PM   #23

Alpine Owners Club
Oh, another point, wiring diagrams, owner's manuals, etc. Especially the owner's manuals on the coach, I will scan, and keep on the computer. Once I have that done, I will send you a copy to add to the database. This will really take some time, my guess without seeing one is its several hundred pages in length. I am hoping it's with the coach, but it's been sitting in the dealer lot for over a year, so don't have a clue.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:08 AM   #24

I'm not all that good on computers but I try. Here's what I have as a problem; 2000 38' Alpine that when plugged into 110 won't power the coach. I do have power through the transfer switch up to the breakers but no lights/plug or battery charging power. Un-plugged from 110 and pushing the inverter button on the panel, everything works. The other BIG problem is if its the inverter that needs work, I have no way to get it out with out major major work. It sure won't come out that 8"X8" axcess hole. If you or someone else can help me with this problem, I would be very greatful. I live in Whittier, Calif. and my cell # is 310-488-2774, I'm A ACA Member disep1@verizon.net THANKS
Old 05-07-2008, 08:12 AM   #25

Old RV'er,

Before you spend too much time scanning manuals, many of the component manuals are available online, and make smaller PDF's than scanning the paper manuals. I found many of them that came with my '04 and tried to send them to EngineerMike, but got an error message. I will break it up and send it again.

Also, www.primopdf.com has a similar free program for creating PDF's.
Old 05-26-2008, 05:15 PM   #26

Alpine Owners Club
EM,

I just found, 110V, 12V, Water, holding tank and pipes, and HVAC ducting schematics for our 2000.

If you need these I can copy (to enlarge) and send them to you.

TD
Old 05-26-2008, 07:41 PM   #27

Alpine Owners Club
Seems to me there was a different post about a master coach A/C shutoff switch. Look for it around the door someplace I think, once you find it paint it RED, so it stands out. I think that will solve your issue. If AC power is at the transfer switch, then another switch is keeping the juice from flowing.
Old 06-15-2008, 10:16 PM   #28

Check out the Alpine Tech Library now under construction. It comes with the same warranty as our coaches