Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-10-2009, 09:51 PM   #43

Tom- I tried using mulitple 8x11 snips of one of these large format drawings, and its a pain. Too many pieces.

I do have a 4 sheet 18x24 set of chassis schematics dated 2000 IRCC. I believe this to be the most complete set of pre-Vansco chassis schematics know on the face of planet Earth. I haven't had any luck scanning them full size (resolution kills the fine detail). I posted on another thread recently that full size photocopies plus postage, etc. runs about $15 delivered to a USPS address near you. Two coach owners paypal'ed me the loot & they have their paper copies. If anybody else wants a set, you can paypal me the money, note in the paypal comments window that it is for 4-sheet set of PreVansco Alpine schematics, and be sure to give me a proper USPS delivery address. Login to paypal, click Send Money and follow the directions; my email address is mike at fleming dot cc (not dot com).

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2009, 10:56 PM   #44

my wife and I just purchased a 2002 38 ft Alpine and didn't get a single piece of literature with it w really would like to get a manual for it but I don't even know what model we have. t has been interesting to figure things out since this is the first motor home we have owned.

thanks Bogie

Old 08-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #45

Bogie- We have a variety of schematics for 2002 coaches, but that's the only year we are missing the manual. You'll find that a 2001 or a 2003 manual will work nicely till we get the real thing, as much is the same between your coach & those. The schematics and other system brochures & manuals under the various headings on the Tech Library will also cover a great deal of your coach.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:08 AM   #46

Alpine Owners Club
My 2003 coach was built in May 2002 (#74727), so I imagine the 2003 manual is pretty close to accurate.

Welcome Bogie and wife!
Old 10-16-2009, 07:07 AM   #47

I'm still waiting for a 1999 brochure.

Any luck with that?
rmmpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:44 PM   #48

1998 or 99 Brochure

I have a brochure (with no date) which pictures a coach with the decal color stripes and the early front fiberglass. I received it when we bought our coach which they called an "early 2000" although it was built in and I assume it covered both the 1998 and 1999 models. Do you still need this brochure?

1999 Alpine Coach MDSS - 2014 Chev Sonic toad
or Sport Trailer with Sandrail
wesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 04:58 AM   #49

Hi Wes.
Your reply is appreciated.
I'd sure like a copy if you can do it without too much trouble.

Bob
Old 11-03-2009, 11:57 PM   #50

Bob - I mailed the photocopy of the brochure today--enjoy. Wes

1999 Alpine Coach MDSS - 2014 Chev Sonic toad
or Sport Trailer with Sandrail
wesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:05 AM   #51

Wes,

Thank you very much. It's the one document I've been missing.

Good luck in your travels and keep safe.

Bob
Old 03-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #52

Three new files have been added to the ACA Tech Library under Chassis & brakes. These files come from the PacBrake tech support site, and are posted to ACA's Library in case PacBrake's server goes down, or they take the files out of their support library at some point. They cover:
Maintenance Tips
Exploded Parts Diagram
Possible Wiring Schematic (including pin-outs on the ECM)

No guarantee the last is the actual setup WRV isntalled, but its a place to start if you need it.
Old 07-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #53

Alpine Owners Club
I purchased two replacement exterior scare light / security light lens from Novel Distributors for our 2005 Alpine 38TP
Old 07-04-2010, 03:49 PM   #54

Alpine Owners Club
I am now trying to locate a replacement for my front left headlight cover. Part # PTB / ASA-GF-20 I believe. Any help woud be appreciated. Dave
Old 07-05-2010, 12:22 AM   #55

Alpine Owners Club
Dave:

Welcome to the forum. You can do a search on this forum and find several threads about the front headlights. Basically they are made by Hella for the 5 Series BMW. Though there are several posts on how to disassemble and repair the adjusters, or polish the existing cover, the headlight is sold as a whole unit by various vendors. I purchased a pair from RV Trader on his eBay listing. According to others, I may have overpaid. You'll also find some postings about how they are not easily aimed for proper coverage and some possible fixes.

You can also find lots of information on the Alpine Coach Association website:

Alpine Coach Association

Again, welcome!
Old 07-21-2010, 01:00 PM   #56

Engineer Mike,
As you know, we have been fighting with the wardrobe slide. We found a wiring schematic on the 2002 Additional Schematic page in the Technical section of the Alpine Coach Association website (page 17, to be exact). It shows a relay "behind bedroom drawers" and another "in battery compartment." What it doesn't tell you is WHERE to find the Slide Control Board, a small electronic board that determines whether the slide goes in or out.
After two sessions with the Cummins folks... and still NO idea WHERE to find that board, David did a google search and found an old IRV2 entry dated 2004 from SteveS that told exactly where the board is located. We tore things out from under the bathroom sink, and sure enough, in the upper left hand corner... BINGO... the board, plus some other connections too.
Would it be possible to get another note on that schematic on the Alpine Coach Association page (17) by that sensor board to let people know WHERE it MIGHT be located on their coach? Ours is a 2001 FDDS... and as I am expecting the repair man back for the THIRD time, this info could sure have saved us some money! And Blessings to SteveS for this one short note.
Thank you.
Elaine & David Welk