Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:19 AM   #1

Quick update I am in the process of contacting supplers like aqua-Hot, King Dome,HWH.Amana,Splendide,Cummins etc They are all being very helpful to date. Still working on the web page layout,links etc so keep the info coming.ALONG WITH IDEAS YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HERE AS IT IS YOUR LIBRARY SPEAK UP NOW AS I AM LAYING IT OUT Now on the tips page things like "Place a dryer sheet in your pocket. It will keep mosquitoes away." Tips on winterization etc. A question and answer page. How about a share your recipes page? After market page . Let me know Thanks Ron

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-29-2007, 10:19 AM   #2

Quick update I am in the process of contacting supplers like aqua-Hot, King Dome,HWH.Amana,Splendide,Cummins etc They are all being very helpful to date. Still working on the web page layout,links etc so keep the info coming.ALONG WITH IDEAS YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE HERE AS IT IS YOUR LIBRARY SPEAK UP NOW AS I AM LAYING IT OUT Now on the tips page things like "Place a dryer sheet in your pocket. It will keep mosquitoes away." Tips on winterization etc. A question and answer page. How about a share your recipes page? After market page . Let me know Thanks Ron

Old 10-29-2007, 04:50 PM   #3

Alpine Owners Club
How about a column called "ASK eMIKE"?
Old 10-29-2007, 08:13 PM   #4

I can do that , under what heading....technical, question/answers, or when in doubt????? I do have lots of good things tho include the newsletter , hopfully will be combined with Association letter and wrv. etc.
Thanks...Ron
Old 10-30-2007, 05:37 PM   #5

Alpine Owners Club
It should be under the heading of "Philosopher".
Old 10-31-2007, 04:16 AM   #6

Takepride, I think that is an excellent idea. I believe the only problem with it is, is E Mike gets so far into the Mexican hills he becomes out of touch. Possible we could support a hot spot at his location. Personally I would like to see him head up Quality control at WRV.
Ted III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 10:32 AM   #7

Alpine Owners Club
Maybe we should re-title the column "The Oracle" and make pilgrimages to Mexico to gain enlightenment. We could carry the results back in a parchment pouch and then share them amongst the people.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:02 PM   #8

Ron I notice alot of parts upgrades like shocks, gps etc. are you going to have these items in the library too? How about away to order from there we we can get a group discount? Will you have or be able to have a direct link to WRV (not their webpage) but to a mechanic and or customer service too? Just a thought I know if anyone can get this done you can! Thanks
Old 11-02-2007, 08:40 PM   #9

Funny to be reading this while camped by Rio Mulege in southern Baja, and hijacking internet from a neighbor
Old 11-02-2007, 10:24 PM   #10

Alpine Owners Club
Ah, our source of Enlightenment. The Oracle speaks! Does anyone have a map to Mule's Leg?
Old 11-04-2007, 11:28 AM   #11

EMike,
how was that new '08 going down some of those narrow twisty roads?
hrhuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:22 PM   #12

Coach wasn't with us in Baja. We flew down to attend a fiesta; now back in CA for some quick buisness then back to the coach this Thu in Reno. New coach handles sweet, just like the old one.

Tho road noise is quieter, which I attribute to the Goodyear tires because a) others w/Goodyear have reported similar, and b) I can't think of anything else to blame it on.
Old 11-06-2007, 06:54 AM   #13

Yesterday, while on the way back from VA, I made it a point to stop in for a brief visit with Ron. A quick impression is that Ron and his co-workers are serious about providing good service and products at a fair price. If they don't have the immediate answer or product, they're honest about it and will do what it takes to provide it for you.

In a world where many people are only out for the "quick-kill", I find this refreshing.
rmmpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:30 AM   #14

Thanks Bob and Peg

Was good to meet you! I hope to see alot more of you guys and many many more Alpine Owners. You have a beautiful Coach! I'm hoping to do a Gettysburg rally this summer, and then to a play at Totem Pole Playhouse in Caledonia, etc. so I'll keep you all posted.Take care and anything I can do please don't hestitate to let me know. Ron