Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-16-2007, 09:20 PM   #1

I was camped out in Palm Springs this past weekend and parked next to me was a very nice rig with a diesel truck front on it. As I was connecting my water hose I overheard some people talking about how nice this coach is, the quality of construction and how well it rides. I walked to the front of my coach and realized they were talking about my Alpine, not the fancy rig next to mine. As it turns out they are looking at getting an Apex next year and were excited to see an Alpine at the campground.

2000 Alpine Coach Limited 36FDS
Lindenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-16-2007, 09:20 PM   #2

I was camped out in Palm Springs this past weekend and parked next to me was a very nice rig with a diesel truck front on it. As I was connecting my water hose I overheard some people talking about how nice this coach is, the quality of construction and how well it rides. I walked to the front of my coach and realized they were talking about my Alpine, not the fancy rig next to mine. As it turns out they are looking at getting an Apex next year and were excited to see an Alpine at the campground.

2000 Alpine Coach Limited 36FDS
Lindenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 11:52 AM   #3

We just picked up our new Alpine on Monday and are delighted thus far with the drive. We had to stay at the delivery point, Junction City, OR three extra days to tend to minor problems, but were treated very well by everyone at Guaranty RV. We've had Class A's for 10 years, but this is our first Alpine Limited 40' diesel. So far, so good!!!!

We also live in Orange County, Sou CA

Plus Noel (Bischon Frise)
Joel & Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 06:41 PM   #4

Joel and Mary,
Congratulations on your new Alpine!
and welcome to the Alpine forum! We love ours, and many others here love theirs too.
Hope to meet you at one of the Alpine rallies!
hrhuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 12:05 PM   #5

This is our sixth day with our New 2007 MDTS. Spent first three days at Guaranty with minor problems, bad tv in bedroom, bad hookup from satellite kingdome, and various isssues. They had two weeks to prep before our pickup, so am not extremely happy to find more issues. The biggest one: the sliding door between kitchen and bath, and the one between bath and bed, are pulling the track away from the ceilings so both are inoperative. Joel tried to tighten the screws, but found that they are stripped, so obviously another fixit.

Drives like a dream, but am very dissappointed in interior attention to detail. I know there are always problems with anything you buy, but I am hoping that all of these will be taken care of quickly.

Do you know best place in southern CA to take it for the needed repairs.

Saddleback RV used to handle Alpine, but doesn't any longer.

Can;t make it to the June rally because of granddaughters high school graduation, but will definitely be at others. Hope to meet lots of you.

Mary (Joel is driving)

I love the Verizon Broadband Card. Best thing ever for rving and computer lovers.

Old 05-19-2007, 12:06 PM   #6

oops.....new 2006 MDTS for the Langords. Joel must have hit a bump, ha..