Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-28-2010, 08:56 AM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
APEX Owners Manual

Hello All,
When we purchased our coach, we did not receive an owners manual for an APEX coach.

If someone has a 2007 Manual for an APEX coach and would be willing to have it copied, I would be willing to pay for that and the mailing to me.

I would appreciate it if that can happen.

Thank you in advance.
Renipladlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-28-2010, 10:26 AM   #2

Alpine Owners Club
I have the Apex manual for our 2006. I could have the Fed Ex store copy it and send it to you. I don't know what the cost would be. Let me know.

2006 Alpine Apex 40' MDTS
Coin-Op is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:51 PM   #3

I have 2007 Apex manual. On the first page it says revision 06. I don't know if it is the same as Tom's. I would be happy to copy it if you want?

The owners manual has basic drawings for everything but the 12 volt. Do either one of you or anyone else have 12 volt WRV drawings for the later coaches?

Kraig
2007 Apex 75723
kraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:41 AM   #4

Alpine Owners Club
The owners manual I have is "2006 Alpine Coach Apex" Revision 03. It does have '12V wiring layout', '12V location drawing' & '12V layout basement'. If everyone is not in a hurry we could compare manuals at the Salem Pre Rally and make copies as needed, we will arrive on Wednesday 8/4/10.

2006 Alpine Apex 40' MDTS
Coin-Op is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:06 AM   #5

Newmar Owners Club
All, Tom & Nancy,
I think I would want a copy of one of them. We are in Colorado, watching the snow fall. Not happy about that, but what can one do. We will be home (hopefully) in 3 weeks, and then when that happens, I would want to coummunicate with you directly, so we have contact information. It's too hard to do on the road especially since we move about once a week.

If you want to send me a PM, I can then provide you with my personal e-mail, address, etc, and we can work out the details.

The latest revision would be the best. I am going to assume the ACA Tech Library does not have any manuals on their, but have not checked.

Thank you again.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:59 PM   #6

Alpine Owners Club
Monty -

Come to our ACA Pre-Rally in Salem in August and you can copy ours! There will be a number of APEXs there!
#75710.
swansnest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 09:31 PM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
Also, if all owners of this model of coach would check the water auto fill tank solenoids and provide part numbers for them. My Coach seems to have two of them (don't know why it needs two), and I cannot seem to read the number on one of them. The number I have on the one I can read is: S102RA15NP. Aubrey’s has each of them in stock, so it would be way helpful if I could be sure I only have one type or one of each of them. I appreciate your help.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:08 AM   #8

Location: Summer Rowlett TX (Why?)/Winter Palm Springs CA Two Springs RV Resort https://www.twospringsrv.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renipladlo View Post
Also, if all owners of this model of coach would check the water auto fill tank solenoids and provide part numbers for them. My Coach seems to have two of them (don't know why it needs two), and I cannot seem to read the number on one of them. The number I have on the one I can read is: S102RA15NP. Aubrey’s has each of them in stock, so it would be way helpful if I could be sure I only have one type or one of each of them. I appreciate your help.
The S102RA15NP is a normally open (button out) valve that allows you to use city water. S101RA15NP is a normally closed (button in) valve that opens when Silverleaf says fill the fresh water tank. I just bought a spare S101RA15NP because Aubrey's is the only source I have ever found and it is essential for RO system operation which we use exclusively. I am sure there are other valves out there that will do the job but I have never pursued it.
Basil Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:47 PM   #9

Newmar Owners Club
Ordered one of each. Thank you. It will however be a big job gettin them changed, there is no room behind the panel and so I have to disasemble lots of other things to get to the solenoids valves. I will let all know how this repair goes once I choose to tackle it. It might look worse than it actually is going to be.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:07 PM   #10

Monty

Did you ever get a 2007 Owners Manual? If still need one, you can PM me.

Kraig
kraig is offline   Reply With Quote