The Silverleaf rep knocked on my door the other day at the Nashville rally and I said "Boy, am I glad to see you!" He went through our entire system and did the following:
1) Checked the firmware version in the box behind the TV. OK
2) Updated the firmware version in the box back in the tank compartment.
3) Set the fresh water fill to turn on when tank is 10% full and off at 90%.
4) Set the pump to always be on. It no longer goes off when the tank is filling which was a source of great irritation to me. Ever been all soaped up in the shower and have the pump go off?
5) Recalibrated the empty level in our gray tank which showed a sliver of blue when empty. Hit the diagnostics button twice and it's on that screen somewhere.
SILVERLEAF BLACK WATER INDICATION DEAD?
I told the Silverleaf rep that our black water indication was dead for a while and later like BFM came back. He said that solid matter around the sensor will cause this. Flush the tank frequently.
Basil & Sue Shannon
Former Apex owner (Gary & Renee have it now)
Was Traveling Circus (2 clowns/Sage the Wonder Dog) Tent rotted. Circus folded.