You need to find that one right away IMO. Sounds like a bad connection, which can get hot & cause <span class="ev_code_RED">trouble</span>
, or it could be a loose connection that is getting hot. In my 36' the fuse panel is in the toilet room & wiring goes out the back of panel, then down thru the floor. I haven't chased the source, but
a) the wiring is color coded, and
b) in the back of the Alpine Coach manual there is a schematic that includes the wire colors. I've followed some circuits, and the colors are true mostly. It isn't a drawing by on-the-coach location, more of a one-line diagram, so you'll have to follow the wire or go to the device called for on your schematic if you know where the device is.
If the above isn't apparent, call WRV on Monday morning to get a list of the next 3 or so termination locations you need to examine; they should be able to give that to you over the phone. If the termination isn't holding its grip (may have been stripped) it'll have to be replaced, but in the mean time it could be uncoupled, painted w/Kopr-Shield
or equal. This is not a place for dielectric grease, if loose is a problem.