Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-31-2006, 07:24 AM   #1

Hey, guess I'm full of questions today. I've been on the road for a month and this is the first extended time out so I've got a lot of questions. My 1999 coach didn't come with owner's manuals and I find the help at WRV to be quite lacking.
Does anyone know where the cable hookup that is located near the water/sewer connection area, go? I can't locate the end of it to get a park's cable connection. On the other side of the coach, there is one with a cap by the vacumn and that one does end up above the dash.
thanks in advance,
Dennis

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-31-2006, 07:24 AM   #2

Hey, guess I'm full of questions today. I've been on the road for a month and this is the first extended time out so I've got a lot of questions. My 1999 coach didn't come with owner's manuals and I find the help at WRV to be quite lacking.
Does anyone know where the cable hookup that is located near the water/sewer connection area, go? I can't locate the end of it to get a park's cable connection. On the other side of the coach, there is one with a cap by the vacumn and that one does end up above the dash.
thanks in advance,
Dennis

Old 03-31-2006, 07:37 AM   #3

The cable hookup near the service connections should go to the splitter box above the dash. That is the park cable input or hookup location. The one by the vacuum is for an outside TV should you choose to have one.
WeBrzn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 07:43 AM   #4

Well, I can't find the end of the one by the connections. I have two cable connections by the vacumn, one that branches off the bedroom tv for an aux. tv outside and another that says Weingard, a nice stainless one and that one does end up going into the satellite receiver.
I have a diagram of the switch box and the one by the connections is just not on there.????
Old 04-07-2006, 06:52 AM   #5

there are 3 external TV connections:
1 - by the water/sewer/electrical/phone hookups on the driver's side which is for Cable TV and goes to a splitter in the panel above the driver's head which also accepts the input from the roof TV antenna
2 - the Winegard one with the nice silver cap on passenger side bay near vacuum which is for an external portable satellite dish or some RV parks which have satellite
3 - the other one near #2 which is for a portable TV and receives the same input you are sending to the bedroom TV
Old 04-13-2006, 05:31 AM   #6

Thanks. That helps a lot.