Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-13-2014, 09:48 PM   #1

Alpine Owners Club
Dash A/C and Things

All - Cummins Coach Care in Coburg, OR has finished all the work I asked them to complete. Some of which has been ongoing since last year, which stemmed from the accident in 2012.

1. The staff here treats all it's clients like Kings & Queens, with constant updates to the status of the repairs on your unit. The facilities are better than good for you to stay here overnight in your rig. There is Wi-Fi, light refreshments and a nice lounge to wait in for the work to be completed.

2. The service staff diagnosed the issues with the dash a/c and the other problems with the leaking coolant very quickly, don't believe they charged me for the diagnostic time, had my coach back to me yesterday by noon, and because they had another rig in for a 12 hour job, could not finish me up till today.

3. They serviced the engine at my expense and replaced the radiator clamps on the upper/lower radiator hoses at their expense because of the ongoing problem with the coolant leaks from the accident.

I would recommend this Cummins facility over any other one I have been too for service work because their are GREAT. Cummins at/on Swan Island in Portland, Oregon would be my second choice to have work completed. Make sure you arrange an appointment and that they will start the work on your coach that day.

All my concerns are fixed, the bill was more than reasonable and I will head home tomorrow. I have the generator to service and then the coach is ready for putting up for sale.

Now that is fixed why would I sell it, I don't like RV'ing alone, and believe the costs of fuel and camping fees will put me out of the running on my income level. I blame the government and greed for those issues.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-14-2014, 11:45 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Rv'er View Post
. I have the generator to service and then the coach is ready for putting up for sale.

Now that is fixed why would I sell it, I don't like RV'ing alone, and believe the costs of fuel and camping fees will put me out of the running on my income level. I blame the government and greed for those issues.
This all sounds a little sad and final. Hope you will continue to visit , iRV2, and contribute when you can.
The reason it sounds sad , is age and finances are looming on my horizon too.

Old 05-15-2014, 08:51 AM   #3

Alpine Owners Club
I'd like to second Monty's review of Coach Care in Coburg, OR. The work was done right the first time and diagnosed quickly.
2006 Alpine Apex M-40FDQS #75594
2014 Honda CRV w/navi
Janet and Todd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dash