Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-19-2005, 12:07 PM   #1

My wife and I are trying to find a 36' MDDS model Alpine Coach around the Lancaster/Palmdale/Bakersfield, CA area to look at as we think that is the model that we want to purchase. Does someone either know of someone that we could contact to make arrangements to see what it looks like in person? We travel semi-often to LA and San Diego; so, anywhere in southern or southern central California would work as well. If anyone knows of any for sale, we'd appreciate a heads up as well. We're open to used coaches in excellent condition.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-19-2005, 12:07 PM   #2

My wife and I are trying to find a 36' MDDS model Alpine Coach around the Lancaster/Palmdale/Bakersfield, CA area to look at as we think that is the model that we want to purchase. Does someone either know of someone that we could contact to make arrangements to see what it looks like in person? We travel semi-often to LA and San Diego; so, anywhere in southern or southern central California would work as well. If anyone knows of any for sale, we'd appreciate a heads up as well. We're open to used coaches in excellent condition.

Old 09-19-2005, 08:47 PM   #3

Hello bufpilot.. Looks like you are as new as we are to this forum.. I ditto your request and your 'quest to see a 36 mdds up close and personal. Good luck.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:17 PM   #4

Alpine Owners Club
Welcome to Alpine Coach forum.
If you are both in So Cal., check out Guaranty in Indio. Give them a call. They might have one in stock.

Guaranty's Desert Showcase Toll Free: 1-888-331-5786
Old 09-20-2005, 09:05 AM   #5

Other suggestions-
1) Attend an Alpine rally, see 1st post above for one in Bullhead City, AZ soon. Don't recall if the one in Solvang has happened yet; try the WRV website & click on Alpine Coach Association.
2) phone Jeff Lake @ WRV & tell him your location & needs (509.457.4133). He knows which dealers have which models on the lot; its part of the job.
Good luck.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:11 PM   #6

The Solvang rally was last weekend. Saddleback RV in Irvine is an Alpine dealer and might have a 36' MDDS. You might check with them, (949)552-0056.

Jim A
'04 36' MDDS
Old 09-20-2005, 02:04 PM   #7

yep, they have one 06 sitting there.

David
Old 09-20-2005, 04:34 PM   #8

Alpine Owners Club
Thanks guys, I was at the Solvang rally and didn't remember it was Saddleback. Only Guaranty came to mind, shame on me
Old 09-22-2005, 01:30 PM   #9

FWIW, there is an '05 36MDDS @ Village RV, Roseville, CA. Village is no longer a WRV dealer and this is their last Alpine on the lot. Ask for Curt Collier if you call; he is knowledgeable about the coach.
Village RV
Old 09-25-2005, 11:30 AM   #10

The '05 just sold last week in Roseville. Checking Saddleback and Gurantee's website inventories, they have none. Will check with Jeff Lake on Monday as I heard that there have been very few manufactured.
Old 09-25-2005, 01:51 PM   #11

I've got a single slide, mid-door 36' (2000) down in the San Diego area if you want to take a look-see.
MFortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 03:03 PM   #12

We'll be in National City/Chula Vista area on Sunday/Monday 10/9-10/11 for Columbus Day weekend. Will you be in town? Feel free to email mr offline bufpilot@wwdb.orgwith contact info if that might work for you. Thanks!
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MFortie:
I've got a single slide, mid-door 36' (2000) down in the San Diego area if you want to take a look-see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 09-29-2005, 12:50 PM   #13

Hi,

Unfortunately we won't be in town; we're heading to Lake Havasu for the long weekend and I'm not sure what time we will be home on Monday.

Do you get down to San Diego on a regular basis?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bufpilot:
We'll be in National City/Chula Vista area on Sunday/Monday 10/9-10/11 for Columbus Day weekend. Will you be in town? Feel free to email mr offline bufpilot@wwdb.orgwith contact info if that might work for you. Thanks!
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MFortie:
I've got a single slide, mid-door 36' (2000) down in the San Diego area if you want to take a look-see. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MFortie is offline   Reply With Quote