Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #1

I have come to a fork in the road. The road that I have been on is a road that I have traveled long, almost 17 years with Guaranty. It has been a wonderful trip with lots of stops along the way that contributed to a journey that is far too long and beautiful to express in a few words. The other road is less traveled, but has unlimited potential. I have decided to take the road less traveled. It gives my wife Kathie and me the opportunity to own half of the road. We are excited, but will miss the daily camaraderie with many of the wonderful friends we have in the Guaranty family, and so many customers that we have had the privilege to meet. We are rejoining my longtime friend (also a former manager at Guaranty), Dave McAndrews (Mac), and his wife Candy, in the eventual proprietorship of a RV dealership, with stores in Eugene and Coburg Oregon. These two stores combine to be the largest RV Dealerships in Eugene/Springfield with a current inventory of over 400 RV's.

Kathie and I would like to thank all the Alpine owners for the wonderful times and great experiences we have had the pleasure of enjoying with you. YOU ARE THE BEST CLUB THERE IS, PERIOD!

In closing, I would say that I do not wish to abandoned you. You are all in my thoughts, hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Hopefully, our paths will cross again. If any of you are in the area, stop by and I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

I hope to continue corresponding with you and wish you the best of happiness in your future adventures.

Thanks Again,

Jim & Kathie Hardy
Jim & Kathie Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-22-2008, 09:32 AM   #2

I have come to a fork in the road. The road that I have been on is a road that I have traveled long, almost 17 years with Guaranty. It has been a wonderful trip with lots of stops along the way that contributed to a journey that is far too long and beautiful to express in a few words. The other road is less traveled, but has unlimited potential. I have decided to take the road less traveled. It gives my wife Kathie and me the opportunity to own half of the road. We are excited, but will miss the daily camaraderie with many of the wonderful friends we have in the Guaranty family, and so many customers that we have had the privilege to meet. We are rejoining my longtime friend (also a former manager at Guaranty), Dave McAndrews (Mac), and his wife Candy, in the eventual proprietorship of a RV dealership, with stores in Eugene and Coburg Oregon. These two stores combine to be the largest RV Dealerships in Eugene/Springfield with a current inventory of over 400 RV's.

Kathie and I would like to thank all the Alpine owners for the wonderful times and great experiences we have had the pleasure of enjoying with you. YOU ARE THE BEST CLUB THERE IS, PERIOD!

In closing, I would say that I do not wish to abandoned you. You are all in my thoughts, hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Hopefully, our paths will cross again. If any of you are in the area, stop by and I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

I hope to continue corresponding with you and wish you the best of happiness in your future adventures.

Thanks Again,

Jim & Kathie Hardy
Old 06-22-2008, 11:37 AM   #3

Best of good luck Jim, and a b'zillion thanks for all you have done for our community. It is not lost on us.
Old 06-22-2008, 12:56 PM   #4

Alpine Owners Club
Jim & Kathie:

Donna & I as well as the Alpine Community are sorry to see you go. We hope that are roads will cross in the future, and we wish you the best of luck in your new adventures. We would also like to thank you for everything you did for the Alpine Community and motorhome owners across the nation over the years.
Dave Fernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:15 PM   #5

Alpine Owners Club
Jim,

I too want to thank you for all of your Alpine support. You have added a lot to many rallies, not to mention the one you put on here in Las Vegas. I assume that the RV company that you are talking about is RV Corral? I and I am sure, all of the other Alpine owners wish you well in your new endeavors.
Had: 2007 Limited SE 40fdts
dgerstel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:11 AM   #6

Your assumption is correct. Should I brew some fresh coffee?
Old 06-23-2008, 03:32 PM   #7

Alpine Owners Club
Wow, Jim & Kathie...a new adventure! I must join my friends here in thanking you profusely for all you have done for us Alpiners. The way you stepped up and hosted a rally for us in Las Vegas in February will never be forgotten. And, that was just the cap on top of all of the other Alpine rallies you supported.

You can bet John and I will come and see you when we are in the Northwest. And, we wish you all the best in your new endeavor.
gjstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:17 PM   #8

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim & Kathie Hardy:
Hopefully, our paths will cross again. If any of you are in the area, stop by and I'll buy you a cup of coffee.

Thanks Again,
Jim & Kathie Hardy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for all you efforts in the exceptional rally in Vegas!
Best wishes and luck in your new endevour.

Rick & Holly

09 MDTS in debugging
Rick M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:30 PM   #9

Alpine Owners Club
Jim & Kathie,

Dale & I wish to join the rest of the Alpine Community to wish you much success and joy in
your new endeavor. Please keep the coffee pot on
as I know we will be by when nest we see Eugene.

Paul "Sully" Sullivan

40' MD Apex
Paul "Sully" Sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote