Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-17-2007, 09:04 AM   #1

The IRV2 Alpine Coach Forum will soon reach a milestone, 10,000 Posts! I never expected this when I proposed the forum in Feb 2003. Thanks everyone for the fellowship and free exchange of information.

A big thanks also to the staff of IRV2 for giving us this opportunity. Hope to see some of you in Newport next month.

Danny
Danny Gayhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-17-2007, 09:04 AM   #2

The IRV2 Alpine Coach Forum will soon reach a milestone, 10,000 Posts! I never expected this when I proposed the forum in Feb 2003. Thanks everyone for the fellowship and free exchange of information.

A big thanks also to the staff of IRV2 for giving us this opportunity. Hope to see some of you in Newport next month.

Danny
Old 07-17-2007, 09:16 AM   #3

Danny we won't be in Redmond to personally thank you for starting the forum for us Alpine folks, but wanted to say thanks via the forum for enabling this opportunity for all of us. It is a great service and help with lots of good folks contributing good stuff. See you in Albuquerque, we hope.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:19 AM   #4

Alpine Owners Club
We bought an Alpine (our very first RV) because of this forum. Thanks to Danny and others on this forum, we have never regretted it!!

Great job...all of us
Old 07-18-2007, 05:23 AM   #5

Alpine Owners Club
Danny,

I thought it might have been you that got this rolling. Thanks for a great service to all of us Alpine owners and your continued service as moderator.

During my last camp out at camp WRV I talked to many owners that said that they read the forum but don't post. Most of these nice people had many good ideas and information on their coach. Now if we could just figure out how to coax them into sharing their ideas and information with the rest of us this would be even greater than it is now.

Dale
Had: 2007 Limited SE 40fdts
dgerstel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:46 AM   #6

Congratulations and Thank You!

I think this achievement is even more distinguished given the relatively low number of Alpine owners. WRV should be thankful too.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:58 AM   #7

Well it's 9999 today who will be 10,000?
Old 07-18-2007, 09:06 AM   #8

Chris Cross was 10,000 with his coolant post.

Who will be 100,000?
Old 07-25-2007, 04:35 PM   #9

Danny,

Congratulations on such a successful forum. We learned of the iRV2 Alpine Coach forum on the very first trip in our new coach. I also believe it is appropriate the Chris Cross was the 10,000 th post because it was Chris who made it a point to stop by space at Pismo Coast Village in June of 2005 to share this site information. While we are not very talkative, post wise, on this form, there is not one day that goes by that I don't receive and read my automatic e-mail post updates. I have learned so many things about our coach from our forum friends and fellow Alpine owners that it could literally fill volumes.

Again congratulations and thanks!

Guess that should do it for another couple of years. KEEP IT UP!

2000 36' FDS Alpine Limited
Kori & Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 08:42 AM   #10

Kudos, Danny, Kudos.
rmmpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 06:29 AM   #11

Alpine Owners Club
We'd like to add our thanks as well. This forum has been so beneficial - don't know what we'd have done w/o it at times. We appreciate it and the work you've put into it.

Jim & Ingrid McIntosh
'05 40' FDTS

Brandywine
Jim & Ingrid McIntosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 02:02 PM   #12

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dgerstel:
Danny

During my last camp out at camp WRV I talked to many owners that said that they read the forum but don't post. Most of these nice people had many good ideas and information on their coach. Now if we could just figure out how to coax them into sharing their ideas and information with the rest of us this would be even greater than it is now.

Dale </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

During my last campout at Camp WRV, I asked WRV if they had considered an open WiFi network at the site where Alpine owners could send and receive email. An active on-site WiFi network, with encouragement from WRV towards irV2.com and the Alpine Forum, might entice more owners to participate and share experiences.

and Starlight (January 20, 2000 - March 17, 2009)
Gary M. Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:27 PM   #13

Danny & Claudia Gayhart,
We have never meet but have spoken on the forum a few times but I think that the thanks to you and your wife should be overwhelming for what you have done for all of us Alpine owners.
Thank you so very much for your tremendous amount of time and your generosity to contribute to something a lot of us just took for granted.

Thank you so very much and I am certain that is from all of us.
Ted III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 03:31 PM   #14

The original Camp WRV plans I saw years ago did include a WiFi network. It may still be on the drawing board.