Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-21-2007, 07:40 AM   #1

Guaranty RV in Indio California is closing and may be sold.

As an Alpine owner I was surprised and saddened to hear today that this Guaranty RV location is closing and not just for the summer. According to the folks I spoke with today, they are moving their inventory to Yuma Arizona and may be selling the store to Giant RV along with their Country Coach Dealership. They did not say what plans they had for their Alpine dealership at this location.

We purchased and have always serviced our coach at this facility and have been pleased with their work.

Sure hate at add to the list of diminishing qualified Alpine Coach sales and service locations!

2000 36' FDS Alpine Limited
Kori & Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-21-2007, 07:40 AM   #2

Guaranty RV in Indio California is closing and may be sold.

As an Alpine owner I was surprised and saddened to hear today that this Guaranty RV location is closing and not just for the summer. According to the folks I spoke with today, they are moving their inventory to Yuma Arizona and may be selling the store to Giant RV along with their Country Coach Dealership. They did not say what plans they had for their Alpine dealership at this location.

We purchased and have always serviced our coach at this facility and have been pleased with their work.

Sure hate at add to the list of diminishing qualified Alpine Coach sales and service locations!

2000 36' FDS Alpine Limited
Kori & Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:56 PM   #3

Fred and Kori,
that is too bad, we too have found that although they are limited in what they could perform in services, they were quite helpful and I too was pleased with the work and information they did do for me.
I am having my coach worked on right now at Acacia RV in Colton and so far have been very happy with Greg and his crew. You might give them a try. And if your looking for a Toad, I just acquired a 2003 Honda Element for our toad which will be replacing our 1999 Chevy Tracker 4X4 which has been an excellent tow vehicle with low miles... all set up for towing.. just too bouncy for Cyndi's bad back... hence... the change to a slight larger vehicle. PM me if interested.
hrhuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:30 AM   #4

Dear So-Cal Alpine owners. We are saddened to be leaving the Indio market. It was a difficult business decision based on several factors. The City of Indio is going start widing the highway very shortly which will make access difficult to this location. However with the success and growth at our Yuma location we will be expanding our service capabilities at this location in the fall.

Lindsay Hargett
Guaranty RV
Lindsay Hargett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:53 PM   #5

Lindsay,
its great to see you posting here, hope to see you at Redmond!
hrhuggie is offline   Reply With Quote