Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 07:39 PM   #1

Alpine Owners Club
SAVE THE DATE!

Guaranty RV is sponsoring a rally for all ALPINE OWNERS in Las Vegas at Outdoor Resorts, February 20th to February 24th.

Fun, Food and Entertainment.

Details and pricing to follow, watch to more details as they are available.

Rally to be followed by a caravan to the Pomona FMCA rally

WRV service team will be on site.

Had: 2007 Limited SE 40fdts
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-15-2008, 07:39 PM   #2

Alpine Owners Club
SAVE THE DATE!

Guaranty RV is sponsoring a rally for all ALPINE OWNERS in Las Vegas at Outdoor Resorts, February 20th to February 24th.

Fun, Food and Entertainment.

Details and pricing to follow, watch to more details as they are available.

Rally to be followed by a caravan to the Pomona FMCA rally

WRV service team will be on site.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:40 AM   #3

Alpine Owners Club
Guaranty and WRV have been very gracious in supporting and attending recent SoCal rallies. Additionally, in all of the ACA rallies I have attended over the years, both Guaranty and WRV have always been in attendance.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #4

Alpine Owners Club
I am a member of FMCA, ACA, and So-Cal, and I for one am not quitting anything. Even if there are some irregularities in the Chapters, ACA and FMCA, it doesn't mean we still could not belong to ACA and So-CAl. Heck, I'm even going to join the newest chapter...Alpine Norcal.

We have only been able to attend one ACA Rally, but we will attend again when it fits our working schedule.

We should keep the disagreements in the board meetings.

JMHO
Old 01-17-2008, 06:53 AM   #5

Alpine Owners Club
We have recently joined SoCal, as they put on a lot of local rallies and we are not always able to attend some of the distance ACA rallie.

I posted the information about the rally as requested to, so that all Alpine owners would have the chance to make plans to attend. I know that there were a lot of ACA members that had planned on attending the ACA Las Vegas rally and were disappointed when it was canceled at such a late date, with no reason given. I think that the fact that Guarant "stepped up to the plate" and filled the gap left by the cancelation, is to be commended and is being done in the best interest of all Alpine owners.

Dale
Old 01-17-2008, 08:20 AM   #6

Due to conflicting schedules we won't be attending the pre-rally that Guaranty has offered to coordinate, and I don't know what caused the cancellation of the ACA version. However, IMO, it is a <span class="ev_code_BLUE">BIG</span> stroke in Guaranty's favor as a great partner for Alpine owner's. Not only is rally management labor intensive and therefore costly, there are insurance issues as well. Sorry we won't be able to attend
Old 01-17-2008, 10:24 AM   #7

Pertaining to message sent by Danny Gayhart.
Danny,

Although I question the first part of your statement, (I do not represent the factory) I will state that Western RV is current on all warrianty claims with Guaranty RV's
Old 01-17-2008, 11:46 AM   #8

Alpine Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Jim Hardy We simply want to throw in some money and have fun with a group of willing participants. If you are interested in helping us make a success of this rally, please let me know. Hopefully, this will be our first and last opportunity to pull a rabbit out of a hat.

In closing, I want to thank all Alpine owners for the opportunities you have given Guaranty RV's to be a part of your lifestyle. You are a fun group of people to be around!!! You have always made us feel welcome. Thank You. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here Here!!

Jim, we wish we could make it. Thank you for your committment.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:58 PM   #9
Administrator Emeritus

Ladies and gentlemen of the Alpine Forum I want to apologize for the comments of one of my moderators which I feel have NO PLACE on this forum.
Pursuant to the Mission Statement of iRV2 and according the the below referenced "rules and guidelines" of the forum, I have edited those comments which I feel are inappropriate for this forum.
Furthermore, I have contacted Danny and advised him of my concerns with his comments.
As I consider this to be somewhat of a personnel matter between the co-owner and a moderator I will not elaborate further, except to say I can assure you comments such as this are not welcome on this web site.

1. Is not consistent with the permissible uses outlined by the Terms of Service (TOS) including, but not limited to, content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abrasive, harassing, hostile, defamatory, inciting brand wars, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive, religious,political, illegal substances, illegal activities or otherwise objectionable. NOTE: disagreements and intellectual disputes are not viewed as hostile content as long as the arguments address the Members statements and not their personalities;

7. Attacks, insults or "flames" another iRV2 Member, Moderator or Administrator;

Thank each and every one of you for your participation in what we feel is the best resource out there for the RV'er.

Respectfully,

Bob Gregory
Co-Owner iRV2.com

Closed Thread