Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #1

Angry Idiot Light cluster leaking air.

I started the rig up today and heard an air leak. At first I thought it was the parking brake valve with the yellow knob. Turns out it is the lower idiot light cluster. It has 2 fittings on the back of it, one has an airline going into it, most likely it is the low air pressure sensor. The other fitting is not connected. Air is leaking out of the unused fitting and 1 of the electrical sockets. I put a small amount of leak seeking silicone seal in the base of the plug sockets hoping to stop the leak.

I find 2 part numbers 104618-C and W-12684-04 RIGHT anyone know of a source for this light cluster or the manufacturer?

05 Alpine 40FDQS #75330 Towing 24' car hauler, 2012 Spyder, 2003 Harley FatBoy
Wayne R is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-21-2009, 07:13 PM   #2

I checked the tech library and found the Atica Program manual lists it as 67031 Gen1 (04) 103536 Warning module assembly (Right /bottom).
I will call them tomorrow and see if I can get a replacement. If not I will see if I can shut the message off and install an analog gauge.

Old 09-22-2009, 01:06 AM   #3

Alpine Owners Club
Go to the last post in this thread. OF has experience with this setup. He can help you.

Start-up Buzzers + Turn Signal Click

Good Luck.
Old 09-22-2009, 11:00 AM   #4

While the silicone seal did not work (I did not think it would). I was able to shut the error message off by defeating the switch in the cluster. I ordered a mechanical gauge to monitor air pressure. All the other functions on this light cluster work.