Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #1

Alpine Owners Club
Indio & Quartzsite in January

All,

I just read a note by the Swans in another thread, and that made me think about putting an invitation to join us here. The invitation is to join our Alpiner's caravan (SOB's welcome if FMCA members) into the FMCA Western Area rally in January to allow us all to park together. We will caravan in at about 9:00am on January 10, and the rally is from the 11th through the 15th. As Carolyn said, just register for the rally on the FMCA website, under Chapters/Areas and Area Rallies. Then, let me know by posting here or via PM or via email that you wish to join our caravan. I'll need your email address to get details of the caravan to you by the end of this month.

We have 20 Alpiners currently signed up for the caravan, so a good starting group. Of course, there is no limit to how many can join us, so come on out if you'll be in the area. Please let me know soon, though, as I'll need to reserve our spaces.

I don't know what happened to the Quartzsite sticky, but as you know, our ACA Quartzsite rally is the 19th through 24th. Most of us just hang around the Indio/Palm Springs area and then wander over to Quartzsite on or a little before the 19th. These two rallies together will keep us out of mischief for most of January, so come join the party!
gjstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
Hmmm, I will have to give this some thought, as I'm in the TT Palm Springs park until the 9th, then need to find a place to hang my hat until around the 18th when I will head over to the QZ rally. Send me a PM on all the particulars so I can figure out a way to make this work. I might not be able to afford the rally, but might want to head over to QZ with other alpiners.
Renipladlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:09 AM   #3

Alpine Owners Club
We are coming in from Tucson....What is the possibility of hooking up with you.
Joe

38.5 Alpine
Jeep liberity
jdarling10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #4

Alpine Owners Club
Hi Joe,

You would be most welcome to join us. Just send me an email at president@alpinesocal.com and I'll send a return email with all of the information you'll need.

Look forward to meeting you!
gjstacy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
quartzsite