Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-01-2007, 01:37 PM   #1

Anyone out there have a list of who does what at WRV? I asked for a list while we were there, but it was not forthcoming!

I have both good and negative comments I want to deliver to the "right" person or persons.

Plus Noel (Bischon Frise)
Joel & Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-01-2007, 01:37 PM   #2

Anyone out there have a list of who does what at WRV? I asked for a list while we were there, but it was not forthcoming!

I have both good and negative comments I want to deliver to the "right" person or persons.

Plus Noel (Bischon Frise)
Joel & Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:33 PM   #3

Alpine Owners Club
Joel & Mary,

If you email customerservice@wrv.com with your comments, I am sure that they will be forwarded to the proper person.

Dale
Had: 2007 Limited SE 40fdts
dgerstel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 05:05 PM   #4

{Ok- I just edited this- I see this is a CURRENT Problem.... Check that plastic drain which drains the solution {bottom left-front side of the hydro-hot, you will need to take the metal cover off....... This stuff is going somewhere???? If you simply see no leakage anywhere......? wow. ah, the only thing that I can think of, if you have preheating, the lines will go through the block .......? Maybe somehow the preheating lines are leaking into the engine anti-freeze.. This is a wild out and out guess, but there is got to be some sort of leakage else it is leaking into some other sort of reservoir- radiator anti-freeze or oil or water.... hopefully it is a simple leak of that plastic drain device.....but you are going to see it...

Hello Joel and Mary,
I have noticed you have had Hydro hot trouble in the past...
I have had considerable trouble with my Hydro hot... what was the final cause of all the disapearing fluid..?
I also lost all my fluid through a plastic made device which screws into the side of the hydro hot boiler.From this device one can open a value to dispense the boiler anti freeze solution. Somehow it melted !!!! ??? and all the anti freeze poured out. Latter I found a immense amount of grey sheathed cable with most the wiring for the hydro hot was stuffed under the boiler between the boiler and the floor. The anti freeze had burned through the grey cable and insulation of a couple of the boiler function wires.. this was all because instead of cutting the sheathed grey cable of wires to PROPER LENGTH the massive excess was STUFFED under the boiler causing a short and probably overheating the boiler...... OR more PROBABlY...
now that I think about it... that PLASTIC Drain device was compromised and allowed acidic solution to drench the grey cable eventually shorting a few pairs together causing major trouble for me... I still do not have heat to the bedroom to this day..
Problem is, I must take the coach to Colorado and Vechicle Systems or something like that{ not sure the exact name at the moment} to have it taken care of.
I have tried by phone but could get so far. The gentleman{Don Quintana-hope thats correct spelling} from the company was VERY HELPFUL but there was only so much we could do... at least I have it running and hot air in the front part of the coach,instead of nothing...
But I understand if no one is taking charge at WRV on the Hydro issue... It's tough enough getting the coach to the factory and taking care of other issues only to have to go to Colorado to have the Hydro hot fixed....

Anyway,trying to read between the lines a little here. Hope all works out.