Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #1

I just wanted to state that Mark Harrah,(late of the sadly defunct WRV) has been a tremendous help to us over the years. He is currently under a 90 day contract to the Alpine Coach Association (ACA) to provide e-mail or cell phone assistance to members. I think it would be wonderful if the ACA can get him to accept a long term contract. We are willing to contribute a bit toward such a contract. ACA president, Paul Sullivan, is asking any of you who think this is a good idea to send him an e-mail at sobersully@hotmail.com.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-24-2008, 09:42 AM   #2

I just wanted to state that Mark Harrah,(late of the sadly defunct WRV) has been a tremendous help to us over the years. He is currently under a 90 day contract to the Alpine Coach Association (ACA) to provide e-mail or cell phone assistance to members. I think it would be wonderful if the ACA can get him to accept a long term contract. We are willing to contribute a bit toward such a contract. ACA president, Paul Sullivan, is asking any of you who think this is a good idea to send him an e-mail at sobersully@hotmail.com.

Old 12-25-2008, 02:41 PM   #3

Mike & Kitty, I think keeping Mark Harrah around as long as possible is a great idea. I tried to e mail Paul Sullivan but the e mail does not exist.
Ted III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 03:59 PM   #4

That is the only e-mail address I haved for Paul Sullivan. I will check the ACA website to see if I can find something else.
Old 12-25-2008, 06:15 PM   #5

Mike & Kitty, I did it again and the e mail worked. As a matter of fact Paul responded to my letter. Do not know what happened to the first e mail. Anyway everything is okay.

Thank you.
Old 12-26-2008, 02:12 AM   #6

Mark has always been gracious and I've kept in touch with him from time-to-time since WRV went out.
Consequently, I too have sent an e-mail to Paul regarding this. It would truly be a crime to let Mark be cast to the wind.

I feel so strongly about this I'd not balk at an reasonable increase of dues to cover part of his salary.

Perhaps, if we're really fortunate, Mark will become employed by ACA on a full-time basis.
rmmpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 04:03 AM   #7

Bob, The thought was to take all of the funds from your account to cover Mark for the next 5 years.(special election)(mine)

Happy holidays to you both. Hope you and all are having a wonderful time.
Old 12-26-2008, 04:35 AM   #8

Hi Ted.

Hoping you and Carol are well I will tell you that Peg's younger brother and only sibling died of a sudden heart attack. Consequently, she has not had a really good time this season.

Knowing you, I will convey your condolences to her.

As far as paying Mark out of my funds, I wouldn't expect them to be enough to cover even a single e-mail form Mark.

However, I wish I could...............

rmmpe is offline   Reply With Quote