Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #1

I'm gunna hafta keep my wife outa the new coach area here @ the Rally. The new paint jobs are really sweet, more headroom in the latest models, Smart-Beds, cleaner utility bay access, fancier floor tile, more stylish overhead lighting (no more rectangular fluorescents; this may have been true for 2007 models),
cross-bed propane tank improves other storage layouts, access to HWH is truly professional and easy to work on, 36FD models now have full width door.

Hope I can find other stuff to keep SWMBO occupied!!!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-07-2007, 12:24 PM   #2

I'm gunna hafta keep my wife outa the new coach area here @ the Rally. The new paint jobs are really sweet, more headroom in the latest models, Smart-Beds, cleaner utility bay access, fancier floor tile, more stylish overhead lighting (no more rectangular fluorescents; this may have been true for 2007 models),
cross-bed propane tank improves other storage layouts, access to HWH is truly professional and easy to work on, 36FD models now have full width door.

Hope I can find other stuff to keep SWMBO occupied!!!

Old 08-07-2007, 08:30 PM   #3

E-Mike,
I gotta agree. Fortunately the 07's have most of it and since I am not that tall, the increased head room is not a factor for me and the Mrs. gotta say, Dave seems to be committed to the Alpine, I had a chance to talk to him some today.

Hope that for those of you who couldnt make it here, the Oregon coast and ODR shouldn't have been missed
hrhuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:06 PM   #4

I'm going to look at them tomorrow. What site are you in Mike, I'll look you up?

2000 Alpine Millennium Edition
Danny Gayhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 07:56 AM   #5

Danny- We're in space 007.

Guess I don't hafta worry about the wife. PS living room slide jambed part way in yesterday while demonstrating the slide noise for the tech's doing quickie repairs. Wouldn't go in; wouldn't go out. The kind of failure that means you can't move the coach. Crow bars & two guys finally pried the slide loose. Looks like coach will spend a month at the factory to be remanufactured (starts w/taking the slide-out apart, then out). Wife zipped right by the new WRV products on her a.m. walkabout, probably setting a new speed record thru the display. No worries.

Now our FMCA Redmond experience next week may be a much bigger danger, tho not in the WRV sales area
Old 08-08-2007, 05:15 PM   #6

Alpine Owners Club
WRV website is not up to date, so.....post some pictures for those of us unlucky enough not to be there

36 with a full width door , I'm glad Patty's not there to see it!!
Old 08-08-2007, 07:53 PM   #7

Alpine Owners Club
Newmar Owners Club
Remember Mike all RV's are blood sucking money pits. WRV units don't suck any more than others. Maybe the wife would like to buy a yacht.
toad 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
jerry davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #8

Alpine Owners Club
Ted is familiar with this term. BOAT....Break Out Another Thousand .

Have fun in Oregon!! Remember pictures please .
Old 08-09-2007, 09:16 AM   #9

Just uploaded some photos to the IRV2 website, will post here as soon as they are approved
Old 08-09-2007, 05:50 PM   #10

Alpine Owners Club
Good job Hugh and Cyndi .

Paint job is nice and conservative the way we like it. But, not enough for us to plunk down 265 large. Wait...it will be the banks money

Looks like everyone is having fun, and the sun is shining!
Old 08-09-2007, 07:11 PM   #11

Lets see how well this works!

I also later took some pictures of the new interiors and will post those soon too

Old 08-09-2007, 08:19 PM   #12

Alpine Owners Club
While we were at the Factory picking up the new coach we had seen the new coaches on the production line. We were concerned about the new height and didn't like the look of the new tile when seen from the overhead walk. Now that we have seen them in person we really love them. The new graphics, interiors, tile, seats and larger cabnets are really great.

Dale and Dixie
Had: 2007 Limited SE 40fdts
dgerstel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:10 AM   #13

Some interior shots of the tile, cabinets and detail.

Old 08-10-2007, 02:20 PM   #14

Alpine Owners Club
Hugh, these pics are great! I also took some pictures of both inside and out, sent them to Dave Fernandez for him to post on the SoCal website. Hope they look as good as yours, Hugh.

gjstacy is offline   Reply With Quote