Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-01-2008, 11:28 AM   #29

We still haven't gotten a new one!! Tooooooo many choices!!! Thanks for all the info - we have a "Dr." visit coming up on the 8th for the coach at Ulmann's in Chehalis on the 8th for an air suspension adjustment. Sometimes they inflate and sometimes they don't - and sometimes it just registers 0 when we stop - so time for a Dr. visit. Also pulled the wire loose from the auxilary plug on the front right of the steering wheel. Tried to rewire it but no power - so hopefully the repairman that fixed the invertor problem when we first bought the coach is still there - he was excellant!!! I've gotten off track -- will be seriously looking for a coffee pot fix after Chehalis and before we head to the Homecoming Rally!

2001 Jeep Wrangler
Virginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-09-2008, 06:41 AM   #30

Newmar Owners Club
At home use a Bunn, best coffee maker around period. One the road, use Fee (best price around) some cheap Gavilla pot we received in an offer. After it quits, Might get another bunn for the coach, with the thermal carafe, don't like MR C, Don't like B&D, it's a quality thing with me, Bunn has copper insides and stainless steel good stuff. I don't mind emptying reservoir when we go home.
Renipladlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 04:52 AM   #31

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I used to have a Mr Coffee under the counter coffe maker. I drilled a hole on each side where there is a raised area on the plastic and got one of those small bungee cords. It kept the carafe from moving. I never brewed coffee unless I was stopped though.

I now use a cheap drip coffee maker and preground coffee when on the road. My old old ,but still going strong (had to change the motor brushes a couple of times), hobart burr coffee mill is too large to tote around.
ctcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #32

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Bunn w/thermal carafe at home and one to match in the coach. Use distilled water to make your coffee. No chemicals in the water to alter the taste and the maker will never gum up. If I'm awake I'm drinking coffee. Make a pot when we're ready to roll and it will last (usually) until we stop for something. If not, turn the inverter on and make another pot on the roll.
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote