Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #1

Alpine Owners Club
Check out the new WRV website.

http://www.wrv.com/

I am sure this is a work in progress, so if there are any bad links, just give them some time. This does show that they are committed to upgrading everything. Looks good WRV

Dale

Had: 2007 Limited SE 40fdts
dgerstel is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-04-2007, 04:59 PM   #2

Alpine Owners Club
Check out the new WRV website.

http://www.wrv.com/

I am sure this is a work in progress, so if there are any bad links, just give them some time. This does show that they are committed to upgrading everything. Looks good WRV

Dale

Old 12-04-2007, 06:03 PM   #3

The photo of the black/silver coach, with the interior lit up like the face of the sun is, IMO, the nicest picture of a coach WRV has ever had on its website. This outfit knows how to show its colors.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:00 PM   #4

Lots more to follow....A class act getting classier!! Keep up the good work WRV....Ron
Old 12-05-2007, 10:38 PM   #5

Alpine Owners Club
I certainly agree with EMike! This is a great start, WRV! Please make sure your developers have an up to date calendar of ACA rallies...as the one they are now showing is primarily for the rallies of 2007...all now past.

Thanks!
gjstacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:07 AM   #6

Thanks Dale for posting the new WRV link. My wife Claudia (ACA President Pro Tem) has reviewed the new site and contacted the webmaster to correct ACA club information provided to them by WRV.

WRV obviously has a new marketing company or at least a new strategy.

IMHO, WRV management continues to be shortsighted by not giving the webmaster the most up-to-date information on the Alpine Coach Association.

Danny

2000 Alpine Millennium Edition
Danny Gayhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:36 PM   #7

Alpine Owners Club
Danny,

From my talks in the past with WRV I know that this is just the start of this new website. First they have to get the main format done and then they will update all of the information. I know that they have great plans for this, it will just take some time.

Dale
Old 12-06-2007, 04:21 PM   #8

Yeah I bet next year they will be in full bloom...Can't wait to follow the site..add that to Ron's library and we're going to be set!
Old 12-07-2007, 01:32 PM   #9

Alpine Owners Club
This is a really good looking start for a website. I used to have an e-mail address for a McConkey lady associated with Customer Service, but I got a returned e-mail saying that address is no good. Maybe she's gone, too.

I'd like to see an e-mail address that owners could send brief notes and needs to WRV. I don't know if that's a good idea or not. What is the collective feeling about this??

Jim & Sandra Eddy
'03 38' FDTS
'00 Saturn wagon
Old 12-07-2007, 03:17 PM   #10

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">iRV2.com RV Forum THE OWNER'S CORNER Alpine Coach Forum New WRV web site </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

J&S - I think it is an excellent idea to have email contacts for WRV personnel. However, I would think WRV would want to minimize the number of people that could be contacted. For better control, insuring WRV is providing the best response possible, the number of contacts would obviously have to be minimized. Providing an open forum to employees causes all quality control to be lost. WRV could certainly come up with a mutually beneficial method to communicate via email.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:18 PM   #11

Alpine Owners Club
Well, I'll admit that the last contact I had via e-mail was ion February with Cmcconkey@wrv.com, and it regarded my upcoming scheduled service visit for the end of July of 2007. I'm sure that there have been boucoux changes since then. But, it was nice that I had a single address to contact. Yes, I can see how that may be abused(?). What, by affected owners?? Anyway, thanks for your imput.

Jim and Sandra Eddy
'03 38' FDTS
'00 Saturn Wagon