If you need to re-seat a tire bead, here is the Mexican ingenuity:
1) get propane tank
2) using whatever method you can cobble up, blow propane into the tire cavity
3) back up as far as you can
4) light match
5) fling lit match at the wheel
6) propane explodes, popping tire bead into place.
7) bleed off whatever hot air not needed for correct pressure.
Never seen it done in person, but am told it works well. Maybe we don't need a compressor if we have enough propane in the coach's tank, and a hose? (and of course flingable matches)
Baja-tested '08 2-slide 36'
Alpine: The Ultimate DIY'er Project