Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-27-2008, 10:35 AM   #1

Alpine Owners Club
I am trying to find the paint codes for a 2000 38 FDDS with a Sea Green stripe for a friend. If anyone has these can you post them for me?

Thanks,
Mike

Moorpark, CA
work2play is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-27-2008, 10:35 AM   #2

Alpine Owners Club
I am trying to find the paint codes for a 2000 38 FDDS with a Sea Green stripe for a friend. If anyone has these can you post them for me?

Thanks,
Mike

Moorpark, CA
Old 10-28-2008, 08:51 PM   #3

Alpine Owners Club
does anyone have the paint codes for any of the paint schemes in 2000? I think other then the Sea Green stripe everything else should be the same.

Moorpark, CA
Old 10-28-2008, 10:02 PM   #4

Alpine Owners Club
Mike is the color called Sea Green.

Our 2000 '36 has the Aspen exterior, colors are:
Teal green 99040
Frost green 99041
Emerald Jade green 99042

These are Alpine paint codes, I do have the individual color mix for each Alpine code.
Old 10-29-2008, 08:43 PM   #5

I have what I believe are the paint codes for 1998,99, and 2000 the Alpine coach

Supplier Industrial finishes
1-800-531-1305 ( may still be good)
Brand of paint BASF
Dimont

Sea Green exterior Paint
Main Wall White A-20000
Alpine Champagne Metallic 20240
Alpine Dark Taupe 20245
Alpine Green 20235

For 2000 there seems to be a standard and a premium color option. Seven different paint options.
These papers I have also have what looks like tint codes for the 1998 and 1999. I will have copies at the Desert Rat Rally in January
Old 10-29-2008, 08:52 PM   #6

Tom and Patty
The Aspen Exterior paint is shown as a premium paint option for the 2000. The numbers I have are different from what you have posted.

Alpine Gold A10110
Alpine Charcoal A10120
Alpine Med Pewter A10115
Alpine Light Emerald A10130
Alpine Dark Emerald A10140

Maybe a different supplier? These are shown as numbers from Industrial finishes.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:00 PM   #7

Tom and Patty
Upon further review of the sheets I have, the paint numbers you list show up as 1999 paint codes for Aspen exterior paint color
Trust this is not causing to much confusion. There are 13 pages of colors and tint guides in the folder I have.

Rod Sprague
Old 10-31-2008, 06:31 AM   #8

Alpine Owners Club
That is more likely true. Our build date is 10/99 IIRC. Licensed as a 2000.

Maybe Mike can tell us what other colors are on his friends coach so you could identify the color to the Sea Green or other proper name.
Old 11-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #9

Alpine Owners Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sea Green exterior Paint
Main Wall White A-20000
Alpine Champagne Metallic 20240
Alpine Dark Taupe 20245
Alpine Green 20235 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

These colors seem to match with the color scheme of my friends coach. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will show you all colors of the stripes.

Moorpark, CA
Old 11-11-2008, 06:44 PM   #10

Alpine Owners Club
Mike:

To upload your photos:

1. Go to the top of any forum page. In the top blue band is the word PHOTOS. Click it.

2. You will have to register, just like you had to register for the forum. You can use the same username and password, if you like. This will give you permission to upload photos.

3. Once you are into the Photo area, you will have the opportunity to make your own albums, look at others, etc. However, to upload your pictures, go to the second blue band where you will see UPLOAD PHOTOS. Click it.

4. You will see a BROWSE button. Click it. You will be able to navigate on you computer to select the photo(s) you want.

5. After you upload your photos, a moderator will have to approve your photos before they are viewable on the website. You will see an icon saying PENDING (approval). Once it is approved (10 minutes to 10 hours), you can then add it to your posts (or name or signature, etc.)

6. To add it to a post, when you are writing your message, select the button at the top of the dialog box that says URL. That is where the file name for your picture is entered. (It's long.) The best way to get the exact filename is to look at your picture in the PHOTO section, right-click it, select Properties, highlight the full filename, copy it (Ctrl+C), go back to your post and paste it (Ctrl+V) into the URL box at the top of the post dialog box.

7. To control the size of the picture, you will see that part of the file name will include the word "thumb" or "medium", depending on which picture you right-click. If you right-click the picture while it is small, it will say thumb, if you right-click the picture while it is displayed in a bigger box, it will say medium. While you are entering the URL in the post dialog box, you can just change the word from "thumb" to "medium" or vice versa (type it right in). Though I haven't tried it yet, you can also use small and large too.

As far as font size when typing your posts, I haven't seen any way to change it. You can use BOLD or ITALICS while typing by using the button bar at the top. You can also change the color of your font and add graemlins.

Hope this helps. I just did trial and error to make it work.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #11

Alpine Owners Club
thanks takepride. I almost figured it out on my own, but I was using the wrong url to the picture. Your post was very helpful.

Moorpark, CA