Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-30-2009, 04:34 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Louie & Linda
Question Question for Alpine Owners

If it could be arranged, would anyone like to have the upgrade Steering Bracket Kit installed while at the Quartzsite rally?

Please send me an email in the next couple of days so I can assess the interest level and work out the details (cost) with a reputable service center.
Louie & Linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-03-2009, 05:06 PM   #2

Am I to asume that there are no takers on this issue.
Old 11-03-2009, 06:01 PM   #3

Steering Bracket Repair Kit

We sent an e-mail and a pm to you to let you know we were very interested in getting the bracket installed at Quartzsite. We purchased a kit from E-Mike and are bringing it with us as we come south.
Gary & Betsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:17 PM   #4

Alpine Owners Club
Louie, I must have missed your Oct. Post; but I too would be interested. It would be nice if we got a "group rate"
in any case we'll see you there,
Matt
zinom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:42 AM   #5

We also missed the Oct. posting and would love to have the upgrade installed while at DRR.
Datastorm #3481
Lyle & Cath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:39 PM   #6

Steering upgrade for me, too. Any guess as to cost?

Gary Lundberg (Lundy)
lundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:34 AM   #7

Louis, reading Redlands home page, they are going to be in Qzite in Jan, Quartzite Rally with Brazels RV - Quartzite, AZ - Jan 18-27, 2009 The blue print I copied from their page. maybe they could give a bid on doing the installs..
Melorene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #8

We missed the posting because of illness. We would also be interested in the steering fix at Quartzsite. Please advise cost Thank you
FranPetersen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #9

I have not yet been able to find anyone who wants to come to the desert to install bracket kits. Redlands is saying that most installs require some welding and that they do not have a portable welder. However; Redlands/Brazel(sp) (out of Quartzite) will be glad to make appointments and do it in a shop near the 'Big Tent. I have not had any discussion on available group rates/ cost yet.

I will continue to pursue.
Old 11-13-2009, 05:48 PM   #10

Keep me in the loop. Lundy

Gary Lundberg
lundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:26 AM   #11

Can you keep this site up closer or included in the Quartzite 2010 heading at the top of the list as it can get lost down here and also the heading does not relate to the subject. Just a thought. Thanks
Melorene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:58 AM   #12

I will try to keep it near the top with a reply each time I review it for comments.
Old 12-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #13

Unhappy

Folks, this effort is not panning out. It looks like the only option at Quartzsite will be to schedule any installation with Brazels in their shop at Quartzsite. As to cost, it will be at their regular shop rate.

Sorry we could not come up with anything else.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #14

Alpine Owners Club
Thanks Louie for your effort, we appreciate all the behind the scenes work you do for ATC, I heard that engineer Mike was trying to arrange installation at Quartzite. Chris aka pathfinder
chris cratch is offline   Reply With Quote