Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-01-2007, 06:57 AM   #1

As new 2006 40' mdts owners we would like the following info if anyone has it. Our Multiplex Module is showing red lights on INPUTS 4 & 17 and Output 19. Power is Red and NET is blinking red.

Does anyone have a source for a chart which would indicate what each numbered setting is for. We are not sure how to react immediately.

For info: we are currently plugged into daughters home for electricity which is 15 amps.
Obviously we are not able to run air conditioner, but it is enough to keep our refrigerator (home model) going.

Thanks ahead for any help on this.

The Langords (Joel & Mary)

Plus Noel (Bischon Frise)
Joel & Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-01-2007, 06:57 AM   #2

As new 2006 40' mdts owners we would like the following info if anyone has it. Our Multiplex Module is showing red lights on INPUTS 4 & 17 and Output 19. Power is Red and NET is blinking red.

Does anyone have a source for a chart which would indicate what each numbered setting is for. We are not sure how to react immediately.

For info: we are currently plugged into daughters home for electricity which is 15 amps.
Obviously we are not able to run air conditioner, but it is enough to keep our refrigerator (home model) going.

Thanks ahead for any help on this.

The Langords (Joel & Mary)

Plus Noel (Bischon Frise)
Joel & Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:03 PM   #3

Location: Summer Rowlett TX (Why?)/Winter Palm Springs CA Two Springs RV Resort http://www.twospringsrv.com/
Greetings from Albany, Oregon,

Must be normal indications. My 2006 Apex module reads identical to yours. It would be nice if the owner's manual or some other information provided by WRV explained what the lights mean. You could call them but I would not worry about it.
Basil Shannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:26 PM   #4

Joel & Mary,

On many Alpine Coaches, there is a chart, of the Vansco Multiplexor INPUTS and OUTPUTS, attached to the back side of the panel in front of the passenger seat that covers the firewall/underdash area. Unfortunately, mine was a coach that did not have this chart, but I understand that most do. Check yours to see if the chart is there.
Dale777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 05:02 PM   #5

IIRC, #19 lights when power is switched to the charging solenoid to connect both batt banks to the inverter's charging cycle. If not lit, charger is only reving up the house bank; when lit it closes the solenoid and charges chassis batts also.

You can see if I'm right by shutting off the batt switch on the left (rear) side panel in the batt compartment, then turn it back on. The Vansco panel will go dark, then go thru a start-up when batt voltage is again present. The solenoid signal doesn't come on immediately; it switches on when the start-up is done & the system senses sufficient charge on the house batt bank, so if house batts are up to snuff, then #19 goes on, solenoid snaps shut & chassis batts charge.
Old 08-01-2007, 06:22 PM   #6

Would like to have a copy of the I/O myself along with a schematic of the Vansco program.
BTF
Old 08-01-2007, 08:12 PM   #7

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bigfish:
Would like to have a copy of the I/O myself along with a schematic of the Vansco program.
BTF </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nick Escamilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 08:18 PM   #8

I would like a copy as well. My coach does have the list where Engineer Mike said it would be, however it's glued on and not convenient to get at. I would like a copy and anything else that has to do with chassis wiring. I requested wiring diagram for the chassis but was told it's not available.
Nick

Nick Escamilla is offline   Reply With Quote