Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-27-2007, 07:59 PM   #15

Alpine Owners Club
Ted,

We had a wonderful spot. All the electric sites were taken. We don't need no stinking electricity !! We had a culdesac with 4 sites all to ourselves. Patty made chocolate chip cookies , my reward for mixing dough . We need a Cusinart(sp?). We had a small turkey(chicken). Sunsets out our front window were fantastic . We drove the Cruiser down to look at new MHs... Beavers.

OOOPPS

Nothing drives like an Alpine..that we can afford That Beaver reminded me of a Hatteras without the rudder .

Eastman is starting to get crowded. I'm going to have to start defaming this place

This weekend we are going to Avila Beach. We will post pictures. No electricity again. I hear the place is lousy .

Where is EM?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-28-2007, 06:05 AM   #16

Tom- Where is the lousy place you stay in Avila Beach? Thanks

Old 11-28-2007, 05:20 PM   #17

Tom & Patty, I have no clue where EM is as he hibernates from all of us and then just appears with these great thoughts of wisdom. If I had to guess he is somewhere in the wilds of Mexico with Steve McQueen. I am not terribly certain of that as he certainly does not share his whereabouts with me or more than likely any of us and until he is d*** good and ready. Would love to met him or possibly more so of his wife.
Must be quite a woman.
Ted III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 06:42 PM   #18

Alpine Owners Club
Rick,

Here is a link to the Port of San Luis.

http://www.portsanluis.com/

We have never stayed there, but I have checked it out. They have some power available in a small campground up on a hill.

In the picture, RV's park against the hill in the upper right corner. RV's also park out on the little jetty to the right of the pier. That looks like the premier spot as long as it is not storming

I also understand that a Friday evening arrival may find that there is no place to stay. They do not take reservarions.

Here is a costal picture link also;

http://www.californiacoastline.org/cgi-bin/image.cgi?im...flags=0&year=current

Keep this a secret.