Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-09-2008, 05:45 AM   #1

Alpine Owners Club
Jim and I have had yet another fantastic example of the new WRV and we want to be on the list of "Raving Fans" that Mr. Ron Fraizer said he wanted to create in the press release annoucning his position of Director of Customer Service.

We have a 2005 FDTS 40' coach and are out of warranty. Even so, WRV has backed us up twice now big time!

Last summer they spent weeks repairing leaks and the damage they caused and now they just stepped up again and have agreed to repair our wind spoiler. The bracket has broken and caused paint and fiberglass damage. We don't have an estimate yet but with paint and fiberglass issues, it won't be cheap.

Chris, in Customer Service, went to bat for us and got approval for this to be handled by WRV. Thanks to Chris and thanks very much to the new WRV. We have had the pleasure to work with Mr. Fish and Mr. Fidele in the past and know from personal experience the new company plans are working!

Thank you WRV!

Jim & Ingrid McIntosh

Brandywine
Jim & Ingrid McIntosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-09-2008, 05:45 AM   #2

Alpine Owners Club
Jim and I have had yet another fantastic example of the new WRV and we want to be on the list of "Raving Fans" that Mr. Ron Fraizer said he wanted to create in the press release annoucning his position of Director of Customer Service.

We have a 2005 FDTS 40' coach and are out of warranty. Even so, WRV has backed us up twice now big time!

Last summer they spent weeks repairing leaks and the damage they caused and now they just stepped up again and have agreed to repair our wind spoiler. The bracket has broken and caused paint and fiberglass damage. We don't have an estimate yet but with paint and fiberglass issues, it won't be cheap.

Chris, in Customer Service, went to bat for us and got approval for this to be handled by WRV. Thanks to Chris and thanks very much to the new WRV. We have had the pleasure to work with Mr. Fish and Mr. Fidele in the past and know from personal experience the new company plans are working!

Thank you WRV!

Jim & Ingrid McIntosh

Brandywine
Jim & Ingrid McIntosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:20 AM   #3

Add two more.
I have found their service and response time to be excellent.
In two cases they have called me because I posted a question on this Forum. When I went to pick up the Alpine from the body shop the other day it wouldn't start. Looked like a dead battery but the flashing lights on the dash made me wonder. Called WRV and left a message for Mark and within five minutes he was back to me, diagnosed the problem (flat batteries) and told me what to do. Either I or the body shop left the thermostat on and the Hydro Hot ran the batteries down. Recharged enough to start it and off we went.
I think their service is outstanding.

Clark
ClarkBowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:38 AM   #4

Jim, mine is loose and I have been pondering how to go about fixing it.

I have to admit that although we had issues WRV has been good to work with over the long run. My biggest concern was a main slide leak that was fixed in 06 at the factory and has not leaked again. I have been through some severe rain storms with strong winds and not a drop of water entered the coach.
05 Alpine 40FDQS #75330 Towing 24' car hauler, 2012 Spyder, 2003 Harley FatBoy
Wayne R is offline   Reply With Quote