Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Alpine Coach Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-21-2007, 12:59 PM   #1

I believe that I may have annoyed the hornets nest in a bunch of somewhat happy Alpine owners. They are dealing with this proplem, that problem and many additional problems with truly not a great deal of success. All of a sudden comes the Mesiah to correct all bad things. Three-four months down the road the Mesiah gets the offer he wanted in the first place from Country Coach. This is a wonderful forum until the neccessity to get tough presents itself. WRV-Alpine may or may not want our suggestions, but explain to me why this factory shut down and stopped producing products. Anybody surprised? I will bet there are a lot of you. If you folks think everything is just okay then I will be the first to bail out. I have an Alpine and truly I am stuck with it. It's condition is abve perfect. Its value is next to nil. Attempt to sell yours folks, and see what the market brings. You folks all decide how you want this happy no problem forum to continue. I am terribly sorry I upset your applecart. Good luck to you all, but as a last warning, watch your step. Big players ignore and step on small players.

Ted III is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-21-2007, 12:59 PM   #2

I believe that I may have annoyed the hornets nest in a bunch of somewhat happy Alpine owners. They are dealing with this proplem, that problem and many additional problems with truly not a great deal of success. All of a sudden comes the Mesiah to correct all bad things. Three-four months down the road the Mesiah gets the offer he wanted in the first place from Country Coach. This is a wonderful forum until the neccessity to get tough presents itself. WRV-Alpine may or may not want our suggestions, but explain to me why this factory shut down and stopped producing products. Anybody surprised? I will bet there are a lot of you. If you folks think everything is just okay then I will be the first to bail out. I have an Alpine and truly I am stuck with it. It's condition is abve perfect. Its value is next to nil. Attempt to sell yours folks, and see what the market brings. You folks all decide how you want this happy no problem forum to continue. I am terribly sorry I upset your applecart. Good luck to you all, but as a last warning, watch your step. Big players ignore and step on small players.

Ted III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 07:14 PM   #3

I am glad I sold my coach when I did. I didn't know that they had corporate issues when I bought the coach. It is like keeping an Alfa Romeo. Great cars but they do need service here and there.

I will be in the market again by the end of the year and I think I will take my time to make the right decision next time...

I think WRV did a great job fixing my issues when they were in business. How is it possible to get the same service when they are in trouble? It is really too bad.

David
Old 02-21-2007, 07:49 PM   #4

Alpine Owners Club
Ok Folks, WE are consumers. Sometimes we don't act like one, and sometimes we are not treated like one.......I owe NO allegiance to any product or Manufacture. I pay them the $$$ and receive the product,if it is a good product or not I will tell anybody how I feel about it. If the Manufacture is listening to the consumers and are willing to improve the product then I will purchase it again,and tell whoever will listen "word of mouth". That is the American way of doing GOOD business and keeping GOOD customers. So all you Manufactures "Listening to the customer is a good thing" $$$$$$$.
Chuck Czuleger 2000 Alpine 36'