Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-31-2013, 06:59 PM   #1

2013 National RV Orphans Rally (maybe?)

No, this is not an announcement about a rally, just wondering. I don't think one was done in 2012. We had a Canada trip planned and that took most of our time and resources. This year, we are headed to a FMCA rally/tour in New York in Aug. and Sep. But otherwise we are hanging around our Parker, CO home. I've got a few projects to do on our Dolphin including finding out why the check engine light came on twice on our run up from our Yuma, AZ winter quarters, leaving us to coast to 20 mph "limp" mode until I could clear the code so we could keep going.

We would consider any gathering that folks might want to do that would be within a day's drive or so from Denver in June/July. Any interest? We sure enjoyed the 2011 edition in Lathrop, CO.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-04-2013, 07:21 AM   #2

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
We will be back in Nathrop from June 10th to August 10. If there is any interest we would host another one at Chalk Creek Campground.
Vegasdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #3

Oh yeah, NATHROP, not that state park by Walsenberg. That's what I meant. Nathrop, Lathrop... wonder what happened to Winthrop?

Anyway, our summer is totally unplanned. We may well drop in sometime (Nathrop) in the next few weeks. We'll give a head's up.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:00 PM   #4

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Sounds good, maybe the Berrys will join us.
Vegasdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:18 AM   #5

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
C'mon guys.. Winthrop is in the North Cascades in Washington and we love going there. I do know where Walsenburg is too, but the last time I was there was the mid '50's and we stayed at the Tatman's ranch out at the Heurfano Canyon. That whole family moved everything up to Wyoming a couple of years later as there was a lot of rustling going on and some sheep herders moved in also.
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:36 PM   #6

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
C'mon guys.. Winthrop is in the North Cascades in Washington and we love going there. I do know where Walsenburg is too, but the last time I was there was the mid '50's and we stayed at the Tatman's ranch out at the Heurfano Canyon. That whole family moved everything up to Wyoming a couple of years later as there was a lot of rustling going on and some sheep herders moved in also.
Sheep Herders are never lonely

Dick

Tags
national, rally