RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-08-2011, 10:18 PM   #1

Decals

2000 Tradewinds, model 7373 and i cant seem to find anyone who made the decals for the tradewinds. I have checked with all the places listed on this forum and no one had any decals. I need the Tradewinds decal that does not include the parrot and the round decal on the front and back that shows mountains, a stream, clouds, and a road. Does any one know of a place that makes them or has them. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Rivrduk.

rivrduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-09-2011, 04:32 AM   #2

iRV2 No Limits Club
I would hazard a guess that a competent shop could recreate them for you or get creative and design something unique for you. I had custom graphics done for us by Badbrush.com; vehicle graphics, commercial signs, real estate signs, vintage graphics, racing graphics, motocross graphics, decals, motocross decals, motocross parts, motocross accessories

Shadowcatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:27 PM   #3

National RV Owners Club
Duk

Send this picture https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=ae67f...2766057%213085 when you open the page just click download on the right and put it on your hard disk, then E-Mail it to these people Custom Order Information the picture is 6" X 6" if that is not the size you want just tell tham and they will resize it for you.

If you have a picture of the Tradewinds decal and size send it to me at db0370@msn.compicture they can turn into a decal.

Dick
Old 09-11-2011, 08:34 PM   #4

Did
freak decals make the tradewinds word for you. Mine is missing, and both of the compass roses are missing, but i can measure where they were as i can still still see where they were pasted. I had two made locally bu i do not like them as i would like to have the original if possible. It is just like the logo on the forum page except for the forum lettering. Duk
Old 09-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #5

I like the logo under your name. Is that the one that was made for you. Duk
Old 09-11-2011, 10:39 PM   #6

National RV Owners Club
The logo under my name is from a brchure I had and it isn't big enough to make a good decal.

Dick
Old 09-11-2011, 11:00 PM   #7

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Rexhall Owners Group
I know that Bill Rex from Rexhall Motorhomes came from National RV. The decals for the Rexhalls were made by a company in Mexico that is no longer in business. I’ll bet National used the same company.

W22 Workhorse
Full-Timers is offline   Reply With Quote