Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-17-2017, 07:45 PM   #1

National RV Owners Club
Fuse location ?? National Dolphin

I have a 2004 Dolphin LX 36. I new help, I've lost 12v power to the left and right front map lights, both windshield shades, the radio, and the cigarette lighter. I have checked the fuses under the lid on top of the dash, and the fuses in the engine compartment; all fuses checked good. I'm at a loss as to where to look next. Thanks in advance for any help provided.
morris44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-17-2017, 07:59 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris44 View Post
I have a 2004 Dolphin LX 36. I new help, I've lost 12v power to the left and right front map lights, both windshield shades, the radio, and the cigarette lighter. I have checked the fuses under the lid on top of the dash, and the fuses in the engine compartment; all fuses checked good. I'm at a loss as to where to look next. Thanks in advance for any help provided.
The owners Manuel should point you in the right direction. Usually there's one under the dash or in the dash somewhere and there's one in your engine compartment
Bounder Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 08:49 AM   #3

National RV Owners Club
There is a fuse panel below the A/C thermostat and the tank level panel.
Belgian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 01:35 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by morris44 View Post
I have a 2005 Dolphin 33 footer. there is 12 volt breaker panel below the 120 v breaker panel. they are labeled pretty well just push to reset.
Mickdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 10:32 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Fuse for 2005 National Dolphin driver side map light and visors

I too lost power for map light and visor and took the hint to check the cigarette lighter fuse (fuse box Under driver hatch lid). The 30 amp fuse was blown. Replaced it and all works perfect again. Getting to this answer was a lot of work and work. Thanks for the tip!
Goyotamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 12:18 AM   #6

Dolphin Fuse for map lights and visor

I lost power to my radio, map lights and sun visors on my 2004 Dolphin and checked all the fuses under the dash compartment but neglected to check what fuses I thought were un related. On a whim I pulled the horn fuse and it was the problem. Once replaced all was well.
edrudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2021, 04:55 PM   #7

National RV Owners Club
I have the same problem in my 2008 National Sea Breeze on a Ford F-53 chassis. My radio and cig outlet suddenly cut off. I checked the manual to find the proper fuse (under a panel just in front of the steering wheel) but replacing that fuse ( number 4) did not make a difference. From reading the posts in this thread it seems like I’ll have to check all the fuses. How will I know if one is bad? Do I have to replace all of them? Thanks for your help. Alan
alanjan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, dolphin, fuse, national