Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-20-2011, 07:04 PM   #57

National RV Owners Club
Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard S. View Post
Have confirmed a source for National RV parts, not sure what they have, but worth a try if you are looking for something peculiar to NRV. They bought up some inventory at the NRV auction.

Motor Home Service and RV Parts in Temecula Valley California
i have a question if my 2007 dolphin hitch Is 22" from the ground to ctr.
and my Chev. hhr Is 12 1/2 to 13" can someone tell me If I need a drop hitch ??

Thank's Phil
phil bovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-22-2011, 02:27 AM   #58

The short answer is yes, depends on your tow bar, my roadmaster all terrain required a 6" drop for my mazda. In your case level would be best, however a 4-6 " difference is the maximum i would accept. So 22" - 12" = 10" a 6" drop should do it. Go too low and it will drag at every driveway in town. becareful when taking a driveway that drops quickly, when the rv nose drops the back end overhang pulls up and you can pick the car off the ground and damage your hitch tow bar and the tow car.

Good luck.
04sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:03 AM   #59

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
RV Parts

Hello Richard, I am trying to locate an OWNERS MANUAL for our National 2007 Seabreeze, model #8321. (Not the chassis manual or the owners guide), I tried to locate the business you referred to in your post but was unsuccessful. Do you, by any chance, have a phone number? Thank you. Peggy
wooltoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 03:17 PM   #60

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
The link below is for 05 models, this is also the same manual that was in my 07.
National RV manuals were only made for the model name and not by the floor plan model number.

Mahoods Home Page
Richard S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:57 AM   #61

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hi Richard, many thanks for your reply. On the first page of our OWNERS GUIDE there is an illustration of 2 booklets: 1 called OWNERS GUIDE SUPPLEMENT SEABREEZE/SEABREEZE LX and a 2nd called OWNERS GUIDE SUPPLEMENT DOLPHIN/DOLPHIN LX and in small letters at the bottom of each booklet is the notation (2005 gasoline motorhomes) It is for this reason we believe there is a separate supplement for our SEABREEZE LX. It is not a Dolphin and not on a workhorse chassis but a ford, like yours. Our motorhome is exactly like yours a SEABREEZE LX #8321. We spoke with the dealer yesterday and there is a possibility they may find what we're looking for on their lot, but if they can't, would you be willing to copy your SUPPLEMENT, at our expense. We would be very grateful. Peggy
wooltoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 08:16 AM   #62

American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PilotU View Post
I own a 95 Sea Breeze. I needed a front right hand turn signal lens/assembly. The broken part was marked International. This turn signal lens/assembly was used on International Trucks. The Part No. is 1661761C93. Left and Right are the same part. From looking at pictures of National RV products it appears this lens assembly was used from 93 to 98.
My left one was replaced by a body shop recently. It's a very common part and they picked it up locally without a problem.
tropical36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 01:11 PM   #63

Looking for Decals that say tradewinds and the round decal that goes on the front. They have nothing. Rivrduk
rivrduk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:13 AM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeachH180 View Post
The company that manufactured National RV's entry door assemblies for years is PTL Engineering in Lapeer, Michigan, 810-664-2310. They'll need to know the year and model of your unit. I've previously ordered the door "hold-open" locking assembly for my 2007 TropiCal and they responded very quickly.
I called them and they only manufactured the doors from 2000 till the end. Pre 2000 model years are not theirs.
burmashave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 09:44 AM   #65

National RV Owners Club
Thank you I bought a readybrute w/readybrake and a 6" drop for the receiver the center of the tab's 12 3/4" center of receiver 22" = 8.75" -- a 6" drop =2.75" deff. I think I will be ok
Any input?
phil bovee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:24 PM   #66

Anyone know of a good discount site for parts? I'm new to the RV world

rv-girl-100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #67

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
What kind of parts are you looking for.
Old 04-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #68

I'm actually just thinking ahead in case of future issues. But kitchen accessories would be nice...

I'm new to the RV world and still trying to find good information sources.

rv-girl-100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:34 PM   #69

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Just as a matter of Info,I asked here about getting replacement cover for the door shock on my Tradewinds and it was suggested that I try a parts place in either Iowa or Ohio. I got hold of the guy and he had the part and it was off the same model as mine and in real good shape.$35 w/shipping.. It came and it was a POS and not a whole lot better than the one I already had.I'll go back thru my records and get the name and post it.Really ticked me off and he won't replace it.
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:49 AM   #70

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
rv-girl
RV upgrades is a sponser on this site and has a good supply of RV parts, link below

RV Motorhome Parts and Camper Supplies : RV Water Pump : RV Accessories Parts : RV Tank : RV Store : Motorhome Covers : RVUpgradeStore.com