Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-25-2011, 08:15 AM   #71

Do you have the two passenger side rear compartment doors for a 1997 Dolphin 535?
billtripp is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #72

I have a 2005 Dolphin Lx. On the left side slide there is a plastic thing that keeps the toop aasy. off the coach. I'm missing one. Does anyone know where I can find?
Thanks
PJ
pjgolpher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #73

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
You may find what your looking for on this A&E link http://www.dometic.com/38f21536-3782...80b54963.fodoc
Richard S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:57 AM   #74

My need seems little compared to the other post. My inhouse radio rocker button was pulled off and the little plastic pieces that hold it in place were broken. It stays on but I know will break at any time. Anyone know where I could buy a new button?
lenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:23 AM   #75

American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenjen View Post
My need seems little compared to the other post. My inhouse radio rocker button was pulled off and the little plastic pieces that hold it in place were broken. It stays on but I know will break at any time. Anyone know where I could buy a new button?
I usually just install a toggle sw. with a pretty washer and call it a day. Then you're done with specialty parts and a good one will last forever. Also used a push-button to replace my START BOOST momentary rocker sw.
tropical36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:37 AM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenjen
Lenjen, I saw a few with the radio symbol on the cover, call Walts RV in ca. At 1 (909) 421-1107 perhaps they can help. If that doesn't work pop the switch out and take it to an electronic supply house. I think the switch is made by carling.

Also eBay has a lot of carling switches engraved, search for RV switch find on similar and ask seller if he has it. Worse case if you switch top is good put it on a new base.

Good luck,
04sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:45 AM   #77

thank you for the fast replies. I'll check into a new base first as the cover is fine.
lenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #78

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
2006 dolphin head light bazel

did you find the head lights? Both of mine are yellowing. need to replace.

RWDMLD18
RWDMLD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:36 PM   #79

National RV Owners Club
The radio switch may be available from, www.carlingtech.com
Belgian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #80

Palisades skirt moldings

I am replacing my skirt moldings with diamond plate and have all but two for a 2003 Palisades 360. Considering the cost to have them custom molded I will sell them all. I was quoted $2500. to have two made!
awdfsxcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #81

Dash switch backlite el inverter

See other post on Electrical help
This is for a National RV. I found the Company that makes the el inverter for the dash backlite its designed specifically for are motor home switch lights, just any el inverter will probably burn out the el wire. I am posting the name of the company that makes the part.
Ricky Lynch, Sales
Inverter Design Corp.
1-972-227-9085
Thanks Ron & Theresa Federico
2001 Tradewinds LTC
330 Cat
ronrico3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:31 PM   #82

custom parts

There is a couple companies local to Las Vegas for standard parts, but I have used All-Rite.com for a few parts that needed to be custom made. It didn't matter what part I needed, they would custom manufacturer it. I am more of a tent guy myself, but with 4 kids I needed a better way to get to and from the campgrounds. I like the looks of the older RV's, so I went with a more retro RV, but finding parts almost caused me to quit. I am working on rebuilding an old Winnebago for myself and my buddy has a NRV we are working on. I couldn't find a replacement door, so I had All-Rite manufacturer the door to the exact size I needed. We ordered a couple of parts for my buddies NRV and All-Rite has been able to build them all so far. They got it here in less than two weeks, which was pretty darn quick. I just got back from Zion, besides being absolutely beautiful weather, I couldn't be happier with the RV. It is still "Under Construction" but it was a great weekend and I can't wait until my RV is done, hopefully by next Spring.
RVtheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:51 AM   #83

Wiper woes

Thanks for all the suggestions to address the wiper problem. If we can't fix it ourselves at least we have some places to check for the part.
Irene Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:17 AM   #84

I have a National Tradeswind 2006 and lost the letter "D" from the emblem on the side of the coach. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks,
Rod
rkirtz is offline   Reply With Quote