RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-04-2018, 11:51 AM   #1

National Tropi-Cal 6372 owners manual

Hello,
I just bought a national tropi cal 6372 and I need an owners Manual for it or one that can help me that is similar to it. I know that Fleetwood bought the company so maybe ome of those can help but I canít find any. If you guys please know where I can find one if you guys have it can you please send it to me. This is my first RV and Im a little lost with some information about it.
Thank you and have a great day.

Harley2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-04-2018, 12:01 PM   #2

What year??

Some general info for 2001
https://www.rvroundtable.com/wp-cont...picalSpecs.pdf

TropiCal Guides
TropiCal Guides

Old-Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 12:10 PM   #3

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Harley2018:

Here's a good place to start (since we don't know what year model you have): TropiCal Guides

And, Fleetwood did not buy National RV. They simply went bankrupt and everything, including their name and trademarks were sold piecemeal at auction. Kind of sad.

That said, you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger National RV fan me.
DKStall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 10:23 PM   #4

Thank you for the info guys, by the way I didnít know tropi-cal went bankrupt, I was told it was bought by another company... the info was very helpful....
Old 06-13-2018, 10:26 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKStall View Post
Harley2018:

Here's a good place to start (since we don't know what year model you have): TropiCal Guides

And, Fleetwood did not buy National RV. They simply went bankrupt and everything, including their name and trademarks were sold piecemeal at auction. Kind of sad.

Thanks for the info,
The only problem im having with it is that the water heater and refrigerator is not working, I thought it was the gas lines but the range is working perfectly, the person that sold it to me told me they were working but I guess I donít know how to make them work..
Old 06-14-2018, 08:00 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley2018 View Post
Thanks for the info,
The only problem im having with it is that the water heater and refrigerator is not working, I thought it was the gas lines but the range is working perfectly, the person that sold it to me told me they were working but I guess I don’t know how to make them work..
I feel for you! We bought a 98 Tropi-Cal and I have had many of the same problems. Can you be a bit more specific about the refrigerator and your furnace? I was able to get my refrigerator, that worked on propane but not on electricity, working fine and the furnace was a problem with my not understanding the way to properly set up the thermostat. Hopefully I can help you if you can be a bit more specific as to your problems. Does the refrigerator work at all? Do your air conditioning units work? I assume you have two zones on your thermostat with the furnace on zone 1? It may be just as simple as a thermostat adjustment and the refrigerator is probably at most just a board which is easily replaceable.

One thing I have found is that if you are going to work on this unit yourself you have to be half Sherlock Holmes, half auto mechanic, and have the patience of Job. Luck, stubbornness and a certain amount of cash helps as well. That said, approached with the right attitude, this work can be fun and rewarding.
F4Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 04:42 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKStall View Post
Harley2018:

I was glad to see the link you shared. Although we have a 2003 National Tradewinds 375LE, Much of the information was helpful.
Thanks,

Wm Mayberry
2003 National Tradewinds 375LE

wmiii is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual, national